#1 Charlie The Tramp Returns

Charlie The Tramp Returns

EU Troll Buster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,630 posts
  • About Me:Originally joined the Forum on 30 October 2003

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:49 PM

Myself, Cremation and ashes scattered to the wind. ;)

Just something to cheer you up. :(
I have been studying the European Economic Community which became the European Community and finally becoming the European Union since the 1st January 1973. As each year passed the stench of corruption, financial recklessness, and Dictatorship has got totally out of control.

In an interview,( on holiday in the exclusive Swiss ski resort of Davos ) the Liberal Democrat leader was asked whether he was in charge while the Prime Minister was away from Britain travelling in the Middle East. Sipping from a mug marked “Deputy Prime Minister,” he said: “Yeah, I suppose I am. I forgot about that.( Proves what a total berk he is )

Cameron must learn the basic rule in politics and life ( Put brain in gear before putting mouth in motion ) and Miliband with no direct British Lineage should dig a hole and disappear down it.

Is Nicholarse Elcleggski ( 25% British ) insane? Who, in their right mind would willingly appease the French and Germans?

In our Country today THE TRUTH MUST NEVER BE SPOKEN, I will leave you all with your very bleak future as I will be gone.

The Lib/Dems who over the years have supported the demise of the moral and accepted standards we were all brought up to respect. The party who would lead us the way of the Ancient Greek and Roman Empires. We can Add David Cameron and Ed Miliband as Leaders of their parties who are heading for the buffers

#2 Bossybabe

Bossybabe

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,362 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:51 PM

Myself, Cremation and ashes scattered to the wind. ;)

Just something to cheer you up. :(

My son will dump me over the cliffs at The Needles in a black plastic bin bag. :)
QUOTES:

• "This is going to hurt you much more than it will hurt me." - Bossybabe
  • "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.
  • "This fellow is wise enough to play the fool, and to do that well craves a kind of wit. He must observe their mood on whom he jests, The quality of persons, and the time" VIOLA, Twelfth Night, William Shakespeare
  • "Oh, when she's angry, she is keen and shrewd! She was a vixen when she went to school. And though she be but little, she is fierce." - HELENA, A Midsummer Night's Dream, William Shakespeare

#3 Charlie The Tramp Returns

EU Troll Buster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,630 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:53 PM

My son will dump me over the cliffs at The Needles in a black plastic bin bag. :)

I`m afraid that is illegal as you will contaminate the sea, you must be cremated first. :huh:
I have been studying the European Economic Community which became the European Community and finally becoming the European Union since the 1st January 1973. As each year passed the stench of corruption, financial recklessness, and Dictatorship has got totally out of control.

In an interview,( on holiday in the exclusive Swiss ski resort of Davos ) the Liberal Democrat leader was asked whether he was in charge while the Prime Minister was away from Britain travelling in the Middle East. Sipping from a mug marked “Deputy Prime Minister,” he said: “Yeah, I suppose I am. I forgot about that.( Proves what a total berk he is )

Cameron must learn the basic rule in politics and life ( Put brain in gear before putting mouth in motion ) and Miliband with no direct British Lineage should dig a hole and disappear down it.

Is Nicholarse Elcleggski ( 25% British ) insane? Who, in their right mind would willingly appease the French and Germans?

In our Country today THE TRUTH MUST NEVER BE SPOKEN, I will leave you all with your very bleak future as I will be gone.

The Lib/Dems who over the years have supported the demise of the moral and accepted standards we were all brought up to respect. The party who would lead us the way of the Ancient Greek and Roman Empires. We can Add David Cameron and Ed Miliband as Leaders of their parties who are heading for the buffers

#4 blobloblob

blobloblob

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,803 posts
  • About Me:Warning point free zone

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:58 PM

Cremation - country's too overcrowded for anything else.

#5 Bossybabe

Bossybabe

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,362 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:04 PM

I`m afraid that is illegal as you will contaminate the sea, you must be cremated first. :huh:

I'm sure I won't care what happens. Will point out to my son that he shouldn't put me on the bonfire till dusk, or the council will prosecute him. :)
QUOTES:

• "This is going to hurt you much more than it will hurt me." - Bossybabe
  • "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.
  • "This fellow is wise enough to play the fool, and to do that well craves a kind of wit. He must observe their mood on whom he jests, The quality of persons, and the time" VIOLA, Twelfth Night, William Shakespeare
  • "Oh, when she's angry, she is keen and shrewd! She was a vixen when she went to school. And though she be but little, she is fierce." - HELENA, A Midsummer Night's Dream, William Shakespeare

#6 RentingForever

RentingForever

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:08 PM

Burial in a green cemetary with a tree planted on top, so I can be useful.

Bodies are too wet for efficient cremation - takes far too much energy and not environmentally friendly.

#7 'Bart'

'Bart'

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,421 posts
  • About Me:Mad as hell

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:10 PM

Cremation - country's too overcrowded for anything else.

On that theme, I'd like to be fired into space.

LINK

I expect funeral attendance to be on the low side. ;)

I'm sure I won't care what happens. Will point out to my son that he shouldn't put me on the bonfire till dusk, or the council will prosecute him. :)

Make sure the neighbors haven't got their washing out.

#8 Charlie The Tramp Returns

EU Troll Buster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,630 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:35 PM

On that theme, I'd like to be fired into space.

There is enough unwelcome and dangerous debris flying around in space now without you adding to it. :P

#9 Charlie The Tramp Returns

EU Troll Buster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,630 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:59 PM

Bodies are too wet for efficient cremation - takes far too much energy and not environmentally friendly.

Once they de-blood you, pump in the embalming fluid you go up faster than a rocket on November 5th. Crematories today are highly efficient environmental friendly and due not create gas as with a decomposing body. ;)

#10 RentingForever

RentingForever

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:46 PM

Once they de-blood you, pump in the embalming fluid you go up faster than a rocket on November 5th. Crematories today are highly efficient environmental friendly and due not create gas as with a decomposing body. ;)

Fair enough. But I want to be a tree.

#11 Dave Beans

Dave Beans

HPC Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,057 posts
  • About Me:Groping The Sands Of Time

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:09 AM

http://www.telegraph...rematorium.html
"Wont someone please think of the children"

The Sad Faces Of Wronged Mail Readers

Eurocleese De Zouch

#12 Russe11

Russe11

HPC Regular

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:57 AM

open air ceremonial cremation pyre

#13 'Bart'

'Bart'

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,421 posts
  • About Me:Mad as hell

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:26 AM

There is enough unwelcome and dangerous debris flying around in space now without you adding to it. :P

Never thought about that.

Italian Scientist Proposes Craft to Clean Up Space Junk

NASA Working On Laser System To Zap and ‘Displace’ Space Junk

So I could end up being hoovered up or zapped.

#14 Kurt Barlow

Kurt Barlow

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,278 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:52 AM

Sky Burial :D

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Sky_burial

#15 roman holiday

roman holiday

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:02 AM

Burial... in the hope of the resurrection. :rolleyes:

Plus cremation is too industrial.

By the time I'm ready to depart, I imagine burial might be illegal in this country. Will ask in my will for a secret burial in the bush. :lol:

Edited by roman holiday, 02 April 2012 - 05:05 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users