#1 cableguy

cableguy

HPC Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:33 PM

Hi

I am calling it now, equity markets will plunge before the end of the week, big correction coming. FTSE will be below 5000 before you know it. S&P will be below 1200. This is all fake money and there will be a clear out.

I wont reveal my identity but lets just say I have worked in the investment markets for a LONG time, I am a market insider.

cable guy.

#2 erat_forte

erat_forte

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:44 PM

Hi

I am calling it now, equity markets will plunge before the end of the week, big correction coming. FTSE will be below 5000 before you know it. S&P will be below 1200. This is all fake money and there will be a clear out.

I wont reveal my identity but lets just say I have worked in the investment markets for a LONG time, I am a market insider.

cable guy.

Am I meant to act on this message? Sell my shares and equities? Based on an online post by an anonymous poster with precisely one post to their name?
CAESAR AD ERAT FORTE BRVTVS ADSUM IAM CAESAR SIC INTRA LIBUS BRVTVS SIC INTRAM

#3 Voice of Reason

Voice of Reason

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:48 PM

I hope markets do tank. Friday marks a new tax year starting and I want to invest my ISA allowance at the lowest possible price point!

Edit - Next Friday I mean

Edited by Voice of Reason, 28 March 2012 - 06:48 PM.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#4 plummet expert

plummet expert

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:37 PM

Hi

cable guy.

Nothing would surprise anymore; even a baseless massive 3 month rally frankly. How can you be so precise about Friday/end of week? has there been a defining moment, apart from someone realising our entire western currency system has failed and is being sustained only by electronic central bank credits? Has someone noticed that a few old victorian bricks on a tiny piece of mud can't be worth very much, but unfortunately lending batty sums has exploded the price?

#5 josesbicycle

josesbicycle

HPC Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:02 PM

Bit surprised the other guy who plugs gold hasn't jumped on this one.
It's obvious that the situation will get worse when more people wake up, however, as with house prices most are still fast asleep.
No stock market crash this week-the person who's wrong should not post again.

#6 josesbicycle

josesbicycle

HPC Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:15 PM

Bit surprised the other guy who plugs gold hasn't jumped on this one.
It's obvious that the situation will get worse when more people wake up, however, as with house prices most are still fast asleep.
No stock market crash this week-the person who's wrong should not post again.

#7 Monkey

Monkey

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:11 AM

cableguy, you are mervin king and i claim my 5bn of quantitve easing

#8 Paul77

Paul77

HPC Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:57 AM

Hi

cable guy.

How many posts like that I've seen before... If you look around every single day someone is saying this.

#9 Democorruptcy

Democorruptcy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,788 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:41 AM

Hi

cable guy.

"Posts 1"

His strike rate could be the most impressive ever.

If he is right, Post 2 could be a market mover. :lol:

Democorruptcy
If you say "Democorruptcy" quickly, it sounds a bit like "Democracy". In a "Democracy" people vote for politicians who represent their interests. In the UK's "Democorruptcy" people can only vote for expense fiddling thieving MPs who are in the hip pocket of big business and the finance sector.

Governbankment
A "Governbankment" is a Government that has no line between itself and banks. It diverts public money (our taxes) to private companies (banks). George Osborne's Help to Buy Bail Banks, will see our taxes go to bankers to cover their losses on mortgages that default. The UK's Governbankment will even pay bankers "reasonable repossession fees" on Help to Bail Bank mortgages that default.

The Funding for Lending Scheme (FLS) is stealing from savers to make them pay for crimes by bankers. Via lower interest on savings, all the bank fines for PPI, LIBOR, interest rates swaps, etc. are being paid by savers so that bankers can keep pocketing bonuses. 

"We need to make a really big change: from an economy built on debt to an economy built on savings" - David Camoron Jan 2009
"Printing money is the last resort of desperate governments when all other policies have failed" - George Osborne Jan 2009
- So what do Camoron & Osborne do? Print money and leave interest rates at 0.5% when inflation is over 5%

If it is asserted that civilization is a real advance in the condition of man -- and I think that it is, though only the wise improve their advantages -- it must be shown that it has produced better dwellings without making them more costly; and the cost of a thing is the amount of what I will call life which is required to be exchanged for it, immediately or in the long run.
http://classiclit.ab...en-Part-2_4.htm

I want to tell you my secret now.... I see debt people

#10 whocares

whocares

HPC Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:03 AM

FTSE going down at the moment, so his prediction might be accurate? I will be keeping an interested eye on things today now, to see whether if FTSE slumps to the 5,000 mark, as he thinks it might by end of this week.

#11 R K

R K

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,638 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:13 AM

Nothing would surprise anymore; even a baseless massive 3 month rally frankly. How can you be so precise about Friday/end of week? has there been a defining moment, apart from someone realising our entire western currency system has failed and is being sustained only by electronic central bank credits? Has someone noticed that a few old victorian bricks on a tiny piece of mud can't be worth very much, but unfortunately lending batty sums has exploded the price?

Presumably you're referring to gold last summer?

"The problem with capitalism is that eventually you end up with everyone else's money" RK
"We have now entered The Great Rebalancing 2007-20xx" - RK
"Gold will go to $1000, Silver to $18" - RK August 2011
QE 100bn and build 1m council homes - RK
Carney announces the launch of Empire 2.0 - Rise of the Banksters Oct '13

#12 hotairmail

hotairmail

Tired of life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,170 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:53 AM

Is the weakness partly attributable to quarter end books squaring and profit taking?

I'm sort of thinking that Monday will be a big rise despite all the bad news (or because of it :huh:).

"The chicken is radiating disorder out into the wider universe."

#13 HPC=dream

HPC=dream

HPC Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:23 AM

I'm starting to think he may be right. Some great bear nibbles out there today!

#14 Son of Taeper

Son of Taeper

HPC Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:45 PM

Am I meant to act on this message? Sell my shares and equities? Based on an online post by an anonymous poster with precisely one post to their name?

He may only have 1 post but he has been a member for almost 6 months, and he waited 6 months before he made his post.
Should you act on the message? Don't know for sure but I bet you are keeping a close eye on the market atm.
The views expressed in my posts are my own based upon what I read on other information supplied by other HPC members.
These should not be used a a definitive answer to any posts I attempt to answer.

#15 hotairmail

hotairmail

Tired of life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,170 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:54 PM

Not bad. Down -0.16% thus far.

Well, at least it's down, which is an improvement on most Black Day calls.

"The chicken is radiating disorder out into the wider universe."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users