31 replies to this topic

#1 The Eagle

The Eagle

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,896 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:43 PM

Listen to this recording from a US military station, they discuss how to take down the ruling elite: :ph34r:

This explains why Ron Paul has so much support from the military given that Ron Paul is the only presidential candidate that isn't part of the 'elite'.
Owe no man anything but to love one another.
[Romans 13:8]
>>Thrive: What On Earth Will It Take? << - Must see movie! (click to watch on youtube)
Description from IMDB ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2063834/ ):
"An unconventional documentary that lifts the veil on what's really going on in our world by following the money upstream - uncovering the global consolidation of power in nearly every aspect of our lives. Weaving together breakthroughs in science, consciousness and activism, THRIVE offers real solutions, empowering us with unprecedented and bold strategies for reclaiming our lives and our future."

#2 Police

Police

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:04 PM

Off-topic with you.

#3 The Eagle

The Eagle

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,896 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:06 PM

Off-topic with you.

If you think a US uprising against the financial/political elite would not have a huge impact on the economy worldwide than I don't know how I can help you... :blink:
>>Thrive: What On Earth Will It Take? << - Must see movie! (click to watch on youtube)
"An unconventional documentary that lifts the veil on what's really going on in our world by following the money upstream - uncovering the global consolidation of power in nearly every aspect of our lives. Weaving together breakthroughs in science, consciousness and activism, THRIVE offers real solutions, empowering us with unprecedented and bold strategies for reclaiming our lives and our future."

#4 Police

Police

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:08 PM

If you think a US uprising against the financial/political elite would not have a huge impact on the economy worldwide than I don't know how I can help you... :blink:

There isn't going to be an uprising despite what you hear on Crank FM.

#5 The Eagle

The Eagle

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,896 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:10 PM

There isn't going to be an uprising despite what you hear on Crank FM.

Who are you to know?

#6 Police

Police

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:10 PM

Who are you to know?

Fancy a bet?

#7 The Eagle

The Eagle

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,896 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:12 PM

Fancy a bet?

I don't bet, I simply observe.

#8 Charlie The Tramp Returns

Charlie The Tramp Returns

EU Troll Buster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,630 posts
  • About Me:Originally joined the Forum on 30 October 2003

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:15 PM

The USA would never allow the Military to take down the Elite they are the ones who fill their chests with joke medals. How many Generals with a chest full of medals have ever seen real action. They are the protected Military Elite who live in the World of Sylvester Stallone. ;)
I have been studying the European Economic Community which became the European Community and finally becoming the European Union since the 1st January 1973. As each year passed the stench of corruption, financial recklessness, and Dictatorship has got totally out of control.

In an interview,( on holiday in the exclusive Swiss ski resort of Davos ) the Liberal Democrat leader was asked whether he was in charge while the Prime Minister was away from Britain travelling in the Middle East. Sipping from a mug marked “Deputy Prime Minister,” he said: “Yeah, I suppose I am. I forgot about that.( Proves what a total berk he is )

Cameron must learn the basic rule in politics and life ( Put brain in gear before putting mouth in motion ) and Miliband with no direct British Lineage should dig a hole and disappear down it.

Is Nicholarse Elcleggski ( 25% British ) insane? Who, in their right mind would willingly appease the French and Germans?

In our Country today THE TRUTH MUST NEVER BE SPOKEN, I will leave you all with your very bleak future as I will be gone.

The Lib/Dems who over the years have supported the demise of the moral and accepted standards we were all brought up to respect. The party who would lead us the way of the Ancient Greek and Roman Empires. We can Add David Cameron and Ed Miliband as Leaders of their parties who are heading for the buffers

#9 Police

Police

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:15 PM

I don't bet, I simply observe.

And engage in idle speculation too it seems.

#10 The Eagle

The Eagle

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,896 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:17 PM

What is your problem? You seems to be awfully keen to play this down...

Are you one of the many 'professional observers' of HPC?

Edited by awake_eagle, 27 March 2012 - 10:18 PM.

#11 Charlie The Tramp Returns

Charlie The Tramp Returns

EU Troll Buster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,630 posts
  • About Me:Originally joined the Forum on 30 October 2003

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:20 PM

Age please. :)
I have been studying the European Economic Community which became the European Community and finally becoming the European Union since the 1st January 1973. As each year passed the stench of corruption, financial recklessness, and Dictatorship has got totally out of control.

In an interview,( on holiday in the exclusive Swiss ski resort of Davos ) the Liberal Democrat leader was asked whether he was in charge while the Prime Minister was away from Britain travelling in the Middle East. Sipping from a mug marked “Deputy Prime Minister,” he said: “Yeah, I suppose I am. I forgot about that.( Proves what a total berk he is )

Cameron must learn the basic rule in politics and life ( Put brain in gear before putting mouth in motion ) and Miliband with no direct British Lineage should dig a hole and disappear down it.

Is Nicholarse Elcleggski ( 25% British ) insane? Who, in their right mind would willingly appease the French and Germans?

In our Country today THE TRUTH MUST NEVER BE SPOKEN, I will leave you all with your very bleak future as I will be gone.

The Lib/Dems who over the years have supported the demise of the moral and accepted standards we were all brought up to respect. The party who would lead us the way of the Ancient Greek and Roman Empires. We can Add David Cameron and Ed Miliband as Leaders of their parties who are heading for the buffers

#12 Police

Police

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:21 PM

What is your problem? You seems to be awfully keen to play this down...

Are you one of the many 'professional observers' of HPC?

I'm not playing it down.

I'm saying it's ****** and a waste of internet.

You might as well be talking about the moon being made of cheese.

No matter, it's off topic now. I bid you adieu.

#13 stormymonday_2011

stormymonday_2011

HPC Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,431 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:22 PM

I thought the military/industrial complex seized control of the US decades ago or did President Eisenhower get it all wrong

http://en.wikipedia....ustrial_complex
The certainty of misery is preferable to the the misery of uncertainty

#14 The Eagle

The Eagle

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,896 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:24 PM

The USA would never allow the Military to take down the Elite they are the ones who fill their chests with joke medals. How many Generals with a chest full of medals have ever seen real action. They are the protected Military Elite who live in the World of Sylvester Stallone. ;)

I think fortunately you are mistaken, there is a lot of repressed anger against the political and financial 'elite' in the US military due to the realisation that the US military has been used by the 'elite' for their own private wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and due to all the repressive unconstitutional laws enacted in the US in the last decade.

The fact that Ron Paul has loads of support in the US military is proof of this and if you look at forums frequented by US troops you will find plenty of confirmation for this.

Edited by awake_eagle, 27 March 2012 - 10:29 PM.

#15 The Eagle

The Eagle

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,896 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:26 PM

I thought the military/industrial complex seized control of the US decades ago or did President Eisenhower get it all wrong

http://en.wikipedia....ustrial_complex

don't confuse the corporate/financial elite that runs the military/industrial complex with the common troops and military commanders.
Actually in the above recording they even mention some general who is on their side.

Edited by awake_eagle, 27 March 2012 - 10:27 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users