#1 Executive Sadman

Executive Sadman

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,825 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:02 PM

Oh dear. Silly boy.

Ken Livingstone has again found himself embroiled in a race row after saying ‘rich Jews’ would never vote for him.
The left-winger, known as Red Ken, stands accused of anti-semitism for the comment, as well as using the word ‘Zionist’ as an insult and confusing the label ‘Israeli’ with ‘Jew’.
They wrote: ‘Ken, towards the end of the meeting, stated that he did not expect the Jewish community to vote Labour as votes for the left are inversely proportional to wealth levels, and suggested that as the Jewish community is rich, we simply wouldn’t vote for him.’
Mr Livingstone had used the words Zionist, Jewish and Israeli interchangeably and did so ‘in a perjorative manner’

http://www.dailymail...ndon-Mayor.html

Ken Livingstone has promised to turn London into a “beacon” for the words of the Prophet Mohammed in a sermon at one of the capital’s most controversial mosques.
Mr Livingstone, Labour’s candidate for mayor of London, pledged to “educate the mass of Londoners” in Islam, saying: “That will help to cement our city as a beacon that demonstrates the meaning of the words of the Prophet.” Mr Livingstone described Mohammed’s words in his last sermon as “an agenda for all humanity.”
He praised the Prophet’s last sermon, telling his audience: “I want to spend the next four years making sure that every non-Muslim in London knows and understands [its] words and message.

http://blogs.telegra...eacon-of-islam/

I wouldnt think losing to a Tory in London would be that easy, but he might just pull it off. Again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2379932059ea3cb20dbeb7b26a560074.jpg 

#2 SHERWICK

SHERWICK

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,527 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:33 PM

Red Ken Lays His Cards On The Table:

Posted Image

The mighty neo liberal steam roller that crushed all before it from the 1980s to the beginning of the new millennium has morphed in recent years into a Charlie Carioli clown car that now can not go two yards without loud bangs, smoke pouring out of the engine and the doors dropping off. (by stormymonday_2011, posted amidst the Barclays Libor crisis on 02/07/2012)

Polster: why did you vote labour?
Labour voter: because I hate Margaret Thatcher
Polster: how old were you when she left Downing st?
Labour voter: 3
(by Robo1968, posted 10/05/2010)

From BBC HYS 15/05/2009:
"Last year, my MP's second home claim was £5,000 more than my total salary and now I find out that he's trying to charge me for cleaning his swimming pool!"

"Whatever your argument it's wrong." bendy, 21/02/2014

#3 jfk

jfk

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:32 PM

Ken has more "tax-ing" problems of his own atm...

http://order-order.c...yment-of-taxes/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users