#2 Wurzel Of Highbridge

Wurzel Of Highbridge

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,818 posts
  • About Me:What I find I keep.

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:55 AM

Over 120k and in Cardiff, just when you thought you had seen it all.

To be truthful If you had posted wow look at this bargain at 20k I would have to think long and hard about it.
  • I don't believe that there can be sustainable asset inflation when there is underlying wage deflation.
  • No matter what you choose to do in life, choose to do what you are best at and be the best you can be.
  • Everyone is a vested interest and everything is rigged.
  • Sometimes bubble dynamics just end, people stop believing and what was once a virtuous cycle suddenly morphs into vicious one.
  • The real value goes beyond the money.

I have come to realize that there is widespread belief in a 2015 global recovery.At this point in June 2013 is clear that there will be no recovery in 2015, central bankers have run out of tools to patch over the structural problems and the can can no longer be kicked.As we approach 2015 it will be clear that the emperor has no clothes and there will be an economic crash that makes 2009 look trivial.Note: I was wrong on 2nd May 2012 12:00 - London Top called prediction of London will fall by >10% in 12 months.

#3 The Masked Tulip

The Masked Tulip

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,161 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:39 AM

What is it with this country?
The success or failure of your deeds does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed. Judge yourself by the intention of your actions and by the strength you faced the challenges that have stood in your way.

The people closest to you have been trying to tell you that you have made a difference. That you did change things for the better. The Universe is vast and we are so small. There is really only one thing that we can ever truly control - whether we are good or evil.

The political triumph of the American Right has been to advance relentlessly the economic interests of the country's richest people, while emphasising a swath of moral, social and foreign policy issues that motivate and certainly distract middle-class and poor voters.

#4 Monkey

Monkey

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,989 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:16 PM

click the street view, the keep going towards Albert road, its on the left.

the road is a "service" road getting to peoples back gardens/garages. on street view, someone is also building a large garage or a small bungalow.

madness

here a screen grab

Attached File  madhouse.jpg   57.91KB   56 downloads

#5 Byron

Byron

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,947 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:51 PM

click the street view, the keep going towards Albert road, its on the left.

the road is a "service" road getting to peoples back gardens/garages. on street view, someone is also building a large garage or a small bungalow.

madness

here a screen grab

Attached File  madhouse.jpg   57.91KB   56 downloads

Sheer greed. It looks like a temporary Granny extension crammed in. Notice the EA calls it a 'Traditional Bungalow'

#6 Monkey

Monkey

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,989 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:04 PM

Sheer greed. It looks like a temporary Granny extension crammed in. Notice the EA calls it a 'Traditional Bungalow'

yep,

i also note there is no photo of the bedroom or a floor plan.

#7 Executive Sadman

Executive Sadman

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,651 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:31 PM

Dont people have any shame...i mean would you bring someone, a woman, family, friends, whoever back and say 'this is my home'?

Its a bloomin garage down a back alley.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image

#8 righttoleech

righttoleech

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:53 AM

Candidate for worst sh*thole thread.

#9 oligotroph

oligotroph

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:31 AM

I love how these ads always say "Viewing recommended"

I always read that as "please don't buy this off-plan without having having a good look at it first, we don't want you suing us when you find out what a craphole it is"

#10 Tankus

Tankus

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:09 PM

Ive found one that may top it .... I say one ...theres a whole estate full ....Barry

do not adjust your sets

http://www.rightmove...y-15251988.html

Posted Image

a garage is wider

Edited by Tankus, 11 April 2012 - 08:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users