#18 juvenal

juvenal

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,582 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:10 PM

This is your house isn't it RK?

All seated, please. When the whistle blows, first one to the table gets those flowers..
'And while I live, no fool or noble knave
Shall walk this world, in credit, to his grave..'

'The pension system has been a very nice gravy train for all of those involved except for those paying into it.'

'Let's see if we can get it for the asking price..' Kirstie Allsop

"Be under no illusion. You will not escape the net..." S'rAlan Sugar

Sex, drugs and sausage rolls...

The House of Lords: 'The Ermine Vermin....'

#19 winkie

winkie

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,750 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:11 PM

Posted Image
What you don't owe won't worry you.

Less can be more.

#20 bomberbrown

bomberbrown

HPC Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:13 PM

1329676837[/url]' post='3265859']
Posted Image

Thoughts? :D

The first window from the left looks like he's (some toy town type toy) glaring in at the old peoples empty day centre! Posted Image
In the 1950s Local Authorities built over 200,000 homes per year. In 2004 they built just 133.
Housing - Trends in tenure and cross tenure topics (general)

#21 The Masked Tulip

The Masked Tulip

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,465 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:13 PM

There has been a upturn of properties coming on the market in Swansea that, whilst having clearly been recently modernised, are completely empty of furniture. I guess they are all 'property developer' jobbies.

But a few have appeared where they have the smallest amounts of furniture in the pics - i.e a chair or a table - and I am pretty sure they too are 'developer' jobbies but that they are trying to make the properties look like homes.

So I suspect that this is the case here - everything else in that room is new. Nice new flat freshly painted ceiling, new carpet... so stick in a few chairs and a table to make it look like a home without cluttering it up.
The success or failure of your deeds does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed. Judge yourself by the intention of your actions and by the strength you faced the challenges that have stood in your way.

The people closest to you have been trying to tell you that you have made a difference. That you did change things for the better. The Universe is vast and we are so small. There is really only one thing that we can ever truly control - whether we are good or evil.

The political triumph of the American Right has been to advance relentlessly the economic interests of the country's richest people, while emphasising a swath of moral, social and foreign policy issues that motivate and certainly distract middle-class and poor voters.

#22 mkz

mkz

HPC Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:15 PM

http://www.rightmove...y-21786798.html

#23 winkie

winkie

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,750 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:15 PM

Less = more space. :rolleyes:

Less can be more.

#24 Democorruptcy

Democorruptcy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,788 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:18 PM

Old folks home.

The chairs are spaced because the occupants smell of urine and would dribble on one another if they sat too close.
The chairs are empty because they all have weak bladders and are currently in the toilet.

Democorruptcy
If you say "Democorruptcy" quickly, it sounds a bit like "Democracy". In a "Democracy" people vote for politicians who represent their interests. In the UK's "Democorruptcy" people can only vote for expense fiddling thieving MPs who are in the hip pocket of big business and the finance sector.

Governbankment
A "Governbankment" is a Government that has no line between itself and banks. It diverts public money (our taxes) to private companies (banks). George Osborne's Help to Buy Bail Banks, will see our taxes go to bankers to cover their losses on mortgages that default. The UK's Governbankment will even pay bankers "reasonable repossession fees" on Help to Bail Bank mortgages that default.

The Funding for Lending Scheme (FLS) is stealing from savers to make them pay for crimes by bankers. Via lower interest on savings, all the bank fines for PPI, LIBOR, interest rates swaps, etc. are being paid by savers so that bankers can keep pocketing bonuses. 

"We need to make a really big change: from an economy built on debt to an economy built on savings" - David Camoron Jan 2009
"Printing money is the last resort of desperate governments when all other policies have failed" - George Osborne Jan 2009
- So what do Camoron & Osborne do? Print money and leave interest rates at 0.5% when inflation is over 5%

If it is asserted that civilization is a real advance in the condition of man -- and I think that it is, though only the wise improve their advantages -- it must be shown that it has produced better dwellings without making them more costly; and the cost of a thing is the amount of what I will call life which is required to be exchanged for it, immediately or in the long run.
http://classiclit.ab...en-Part-2_4.htm

I want to tell you my secret now.... I see debt people

#25 The Masked Tulip

The Masked Tulip

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,465 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:20 PM

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-21786798.html

Have paint brushes in a vase replaced twigs in a vase? Why did no one tell me? Was there a memo?
The success or failure of your deeds does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed. Judge yourself by the intention of your actions and by the strength you faced the challenges that have stood in your way.

The people closest to you have been trying to tell you that you have made a difference. That you did change things for the better. The Universe is vast and we are so small. There is really only one thing that we can ever truly control - whether we are good or evil.

The political triumph of the American Right has been to advance relentlessly the economic interests of the country's richest people, while emphasising a swath of moral, social and foreign policy issues that motivate and certainly distract middle-class and poor voters.

#26 winkie

winkie

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,750 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:23 PM

Old folks home.

The chairs are spaced because the occupants smell of urine and would dribble on one another if they sat too close.
The chairs are empty because they all have weak bladders and are currently in the toilet.

Posted Image

Less can be more.

#27 cybernoid

cybernoid

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:26 PM

Overpriced newbuild with furniture specifically purchased and stupid liar lens attached to the camera to make it look larger than it is. Because if they trick you into visiting, and you actually see it, and then know it is tiny and completely inadequate for your needs, you're still going to buy it.

Problem with EAs is they think everyone else is as thick as they are.

#28 Democorruptcy

Democorruptcy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,788 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:30 PM

Posted Image

When did you come and install that webcam?

Democorruptcy
If you say "Democorruptcy" quickly, it sounds a bit like "Democracy". In a "Democracy" people vote for politicians who represent their interests. In the UK's "Democorruptcy" people can only vote for expense fiddling thieving MPs who are in the hip pocket of big business and the finance sector.

Governbankment
A "Governbankment" is a Government that has no line between itself and banks. It diverts public money (our taxes) to private companies (banks). George Osborne's Help to Buy Bail Banks, will see our taxes go to bankers to cover their losses on mortgages that default. The UK's Governbankment will even pay bankers "reasonable repossession fees" on Help to Bail Bank mortgages that default.

The Funding for Lending Scheme (FLS) is stealing from savers to make them pay for crimes by bankers. Via lower interest on savings, all the bank fines for PPI, LIBOR, interest rates swaps, etc. are being paid by savers so that bankers can keep pocketing bonuses. 

"We need to make a really big change: from an economy built on debt to an economy built on savings" - David Camoron Jan 2009
"Printing money is the last resort of desperate governments when all other policies have failed" - George Osborne Jan 2009
- So what do Camoron & Osborne do? Print money and leave interest rates at 0.5% when inflation is over 5%

If it is asserted that civilization is a real advance in the condition of man -- and I think that it is, though only the wise improve their advantages -- it must be shown that it has produced better dwellings without making them more costly; and the cost of a thing is the amount of what I will call life which is required to be exchanged for it, immediately or in the long run.
http://classiclit.ab...en-Part-2_4.htm

I want to tell you my secret now.... I see debt people

#29 Gigantic Purple Slug

Gigantic Purple Slug

HPC Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,247 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:30 PM

This is your house isn't it RK?

Nah - I don't see any wall safe for the gold.

#30 Pent Up

Pent Up

HPC Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,997 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:31 PM

Fish eye lens, and the house in the first window is looking a bit shifty

Is that the hitler house?
Remember that buying a house is a highly leveraged investment and can result in losses that exceed your initial deposit. Buying a house may not be suitable for everyone, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved.

"The time to buy is when blood is running in the streets" Baron Nathan Rothschild

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users