21 replies to this topic

#16 KingBingo

KingBingo

HPC Senior Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,120 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:46 PM

Friend of mine was telling me today how one of his properties is rented out to a family of Somalians on housing benefit..

This was when my sympathy ran out. i hope they burn his house down for coperating with pissing my taxes away.
The truth is that the economies of rich countries, including the UK, are being kept alive by another and astonishingly under-reported bull market in government debt. This is the bond bubble; and when it bursts, as it surely will, the result will be a recession far deeper than the crash from which we are trying to recover.

Allister Heath
17 September 2011

#17 KingBingo

KingBingo

HPC Senior Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,120 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:52 PM

the fact she is Somali is irrevelant

F@@@ Off is it!

Its is irrevelent when Somalian taxpayer bung me thousands of pounds whenever I want it.
The truth is that the economies of rich countries, including the UK, are being kept alive by another and astonishingly under-reported bull market in government debt. This is the bond bubble; and when it bursts, as it surely will, the result will be a recession far deeper than the crash from which we are trying to recover.

Allister Heath
17 September 2011

#18 dervis

dervis

HPC Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:31 PM

F@@@ Off is it!

Its is irrevelent when Somalian taxpayer bung me thousands of pounds whenever I want it.

??? what?? are you incandescent with rage or something?

#19 KingBingo

KingBingo

HPC Senior Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,120 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:40 PM

??? what?? are you incandescent with rage or something?

Yes.......I have to work until about August every year just to pay the fine to the state for being productive and law abiding.

Allister Heath
17 September 2011

#20 bergkamp N4

bergkamp N4

HPC Poster

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:58 PM

OP thanks for the full info. Golders Green is a cracking area to live in, ticks all the boxes good housing, interesting + safe high road, Golders Hill Park, Tube st and Hampstead Heath within walking distance. Well out of the price range of a normal working Londoner.

KB the landlord and tenant mentioned on this thread are law abiding. Tenant has choosen to claim HB, LL to accept the tenant. You have a choice as well.

#21 KingBingo

KingBingo

HPC Senior Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,120 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:41 PM

KB the landlord and tenant mentioned on this thread are law abiding. Tenant has choosen to claim HB, LL to accept the tenant. You have a choice as well.

What the state does is often a very long way from moral.

And in this case is utterly morally repugnant.

Allister Heath
17 September 2011

#22 bergkamp N4

bergkamp N4

HPC Poster

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:28 PM

Amen to that brother KB!

Big thanks to the current shower who have capped the HB rates for new claimants. Still to high imo even incl. London but at least its something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users