#1 Mikhail Liebenstein

Mikhail Liebenstein

HPC Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,081 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 08:29 PM

http://www.telegraph...nia-ballot.html

This is not one for conspiracy theorists, as it is a straight forward admin **** up.

The good news is this will really help Ron Paul

#2 Executive Sadman

Executive Sadman

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,426 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 08:40 PM

I hope Ron Paul does make it, even if he ends up Goldwater Mark II.

However, i think more people nowadays are aware of just how big and bad government has got compared to what it was in the 60s.

While i think Paul is the only real choice, I guess Romney is the obvious frontrunner He looks and sounds presidential, although im sure some conservatives would never vote for him purely because of the mormon thing.

Gingrich is comes across as aweak and unprincipled career politician who would probably fit in either the conservatives or Labour very well.
Perry is Bush reincarnated. I don't know what the people funding this guy are thinking.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image

#3 Mikhail Liebenstein

Mikhail Liebenstein

HPC Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,081 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:49 AM

http://www.dailymail...hite-House.html

Paul now being described as the frontrunner in the Mail.

The rest of the MSM doesn't seem to want to report him still though, though he has now been appearing on Sky, but then with a poll saying he can't beat Obama. The MSM do seem to desperately want to downplay Ron Paul.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users