2 replies to this topic

#1 Ill_handle_it

Ill_handle_it

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 02:19 PM

I noticed a thread once here is now conspicuous by its absence - Am I therefore to assume that Rhea Page is a no-no ?

#2 RichB

RichB

HPC Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,766 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 02:49 PM

I'm assuming not.

Mods seem to have a sense of humour failure at the moment.

With statements like this:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2011/12/07/female-gang-who-attacked-woman-spared-jail_n_1133734.html
During the trial the court heard that Ambaro Maxamed called Page a "white bitch" then pulled the hair, forcing her to the floor.

The judge decided that the attack was not racially motivated.

I would imagine they felt they would have to spend a lot of time in the thread, what with all the various nutters we get on here.

#3 The Moderators

The Moderators

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 02:55 PM

Racist/religious hate threads inevitably end up with endless work for the moderators - they have nothing to do with House prices crashing and Fubra have made the forum rules clear.

If you want to discuss these subjects you will have to find another forum to discuss them on.
From the Forum Rules:

PUBLIC QUESTIONING OF MODERATORS DECISIONS

Whilst we try to be as open as possible in the moderation of the forums, the moderators do not have the time to enter into public debate over the rights and wrongs of every moderating decision. Any posts questioning a moderators decision, or the forum rules, will be deleted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users