34 replies to this topic

#31 libspero

libspero

Frijolero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,409 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:02 PM

Its impossible to post on the news articles, I gave up trying. Never accepts my credentials.

May I refer you to this post.. ;)

And I tell you we have learned from past mistakes.
Just as you cannot spend your way out of recession, you cannot, in a global economy, simply spend your way through recovery either.

(Gordon Brown, Labour Party Annual Conference, 29 September 1997)

So, housing affordability is better than it has ever been, but no-one can take advantage of this because they can't afford the houses. I see.
cybernoid - 7th August 2010

Gambling promises the poor what property promises the rich - something for nothing
George Bernard Shaw

#32 mrtickle

mrtickle

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:23 PM

+1

Never shows and the forums are the real place to comment IMPO.

+1 here too. None of my replies to new articles have EVER appeared. It's utterly ridiculous and a complete waste of time me trying.

Just like it's a waste of time me pointing out that the graph on the home page is out of date, or the stats graphs are out of date - I don't think anyone cares. That single graph is the FIRST thing that visitors to HPC see, you'd think someone would want to make it beautiful like the graphs posted by phdinbubbles and freetrader - but NO! :-(

#33 mrtickle

mrtickle

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:29 PM

For the HPC BLOg you need to email webmaster@fubra.com to get a separate password. The Blog has nothing to do with the forum and is run directly by Fubra.

The blog is on the front page
http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/

The webmaster@fubra.com address isn't anywhere near the "contact us" page, how on earth is someone who merely follows the instructions provided supposed to know it's a different address?

It says on the comment page: "If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.". So, I click "contact us", and get "Technical issues: webmaster", which does not go to webmaster@fubra.com at all!

That's why I gave up after several attempts a while back - if you have to be clairvoyant and email a different address instead of the black hole address that is provided - well, that's why so few people make it through all the hoops! :-(

#34 RichB

RichB

HPC Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,769 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 02:53 PM

Doesn't really matter if you post, good chance that it won't be there when you come back anyway.

#35 The Moderators

The Moderators

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 02:57 PM

This complaint has absolutely nothing to do with the HPC forum or its moderators.

The HPC blog is run by Webmaster@fubra.com - if you have any complaints about the blog then that is the address to use.
From the Forum Rules:

PUBLIC QUESTIONING OF MODERATORS DECISIONS

Whilst we try to be as open as possible in the moderation of the forums, the moderators do not have the time to enter into public debate over the rights and wrongs of every moderating decision. Any posts questioning a moderators decision, or the forum rules, will be deleted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users