51 replies to this topic

#16 rw42

rw42

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 07:11 PM

Cracking open a bottle tonight, long may it continue pricing itself in!

#17 nohpc

nohpc

HPC Senior Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,511 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:25 PM

My first 2 bagger (almost 3 bagger).

Shame I only invested 500 because it is high risk.

Are people holding to buy out or waiting for a target price?

#18 rw42

rw42

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 10:43 PM

Very tempted to slice some off the top, but will keep the majority in. Most of my house deposit savings are in it :)

#19 OzzMosiz

OzzMosiz

Work to live, don't live to work

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:20 AM

4.31 now
NOHPC, waiting for full buy out of the company.
This little beauty helped me buy my current home first time round :)

Edited by OzzMosiz, 20 February 2012 - 08:23 AM.

WRITE TO YOUR MP @ http://www.writetothem.com/

There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.

~ Richard Feynman (1918 to 1988)

#20 Lagarde's Drift

Lagarde's Drift

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,386 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:54 PM

Enjoying it? :rolleyes:

Hope no one got hit by margins. Keep holding tight.

#21 Lagarde's Drift

Lagarde's Drift

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,386 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:05 PM

Although I discounted the run up in GKP, the charts were showing a pull -push between the bulls and the bears last week before yesterday's drop.

It touched the gap at 2.23 so where it goes next is anyone's guess although the next (lower) Fib level is 1.73.

Be careful, I have no position currently.

I am long at 180 and am holding as an investor, for the takeout.

I do have a very small margined position long at 290, which I shored up till 80p. I would otherwise have been margin-called at 190 and that caused me jitters yesterday. At that low level of leverage I may as well just buy the damned shares. :)

You are utterly right about where it'll go next. I am crap at predicting short term movements so am sticking to my strengths.

Edited by Laguarde's Companion, 07 March 2012 - 01:06 PM.

#22 rw42

rw42

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:41 PM

My average is around 180p too, topped up a bit yesterday at 270p odd, kicking myself for not taking out some to play with when it hit 420p.

I'm holding till it either kicks off and gets me a mansion or disappears and i keep renting a shoebox, either way doubt much would make me sell up early.

Edit - average 195p. In spite of making me nearly lose the contents of my bowels repeatedly yesterday, it's still done better in 6 months odd than i would have taken in savings accounts in a few years.

Edited by rw42, 07 March 2012 - 04:44 PM.

#23 OzzMosiz

OzzMosiz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:08 PM

A lot of the downward movement has been from the manipulation caused.

"HSBC saying 280p target due to risk" - no risk to the other oilers in Kurdistan though, eh?

"Exxon are out of Kurdistan" - followed by Exxon confirming they are committed to both South and North

"CNN interview of Todd saying no short term takeover, announced by Seymour Pierce" - turns out that CNN interview was from 2009!!!! How bad is that!!!

Then we have an amazing RNS confirming that there is a new reservoir and hinting all the blocks could be connected - one huge sea of oil!

Edit: I topped up below 250p, rude not to.

Edited by OzzMosiz, 13 March 2012 - 02:08 PM.

There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.

#24 OzzMosiz

OzzMosiz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:32 PM

bulltrader, yes still holding, did sell some out at 240 but only 5% of my holding. Company have gone very quiet recently, we have a lot of updates to come and I think they will get them out in quick succession.

#25 OzzMosiz

OzzMosiz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:11 PM

Yes nice RNS. Stock price was way over sold. One of the brokers has a 526p target which is nice.
Nice 10% rise today about time. Everyone was saying how BOR was going to be todays sweetheart, that didn't turn out too well!

#26 OzzMosiz

OzzMosiz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:54 PM

Actually one explorer did for me today, well it seemed rude not to:

23 Apr 2012 SELL BPC LSE 25063 8.55 2132.89
23 Apr 2012 BUY BPC LSE 25063 7.94 2000.00.

LOL I bought some BPC on Friday and sold it for a quick 5% profit on Friday too. Was kicking myself this morning when I saw it hit 9p :)
Well done :)

#27 OzzMosiz

OzzMosiz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:50 AM

No worries it's a rumour apparently according to the RNS today.

When it dipped to 183p I actually put a buy order in for 177p incase they took it further, it didn't and wasn't filled.
I was pretty sure that rumour of a placement was BS, and the company confirmed it. I think we will start to get some good news flow in the next week onwards.

I think SH5/6 should be completed by now. So news not far off and it was good to see the company mentioned several "BIDDERS" for AB

#28 OzzMosiz

OzzMosiz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 06:50 PM

Who knows. They have so much oil, I doubt they will be left to go it alone. Maybe they are waiting to see if the zones are all interconnected as one "sea of oil" - if it is, it's going to be one of the biggest finds ever.

Mmmm theres no doubt about the amount of Oil but where is the bid? :unsure:

İ shall buy just in front of the gap 1.70 ish if it gets down there ie İll get my limit order in.

GL.

Limit buys on CEY and CHAR much lower than current places.

Edited by OzzMosiz, 28 May 2012 - 06:50 PM.

#29 OzzMosiz

OzzMosiz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:54 AM

bulltradept,

That is a possibility, but this is one of the biggest finds in the last 30 years. Can you really see an oil major not trying to acquire it?
What if GKP prove up more oil, any oil major may have to pay a lot LOT more.

Of course GKP may decide to try and go it alone, they will need to raise funds for this, but imaging the market cap if they do.
They are currently valued at around 1.5billion. I could see it being 30 times that!

#30 Lagarde's Drift

Lagarde's Drift

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,386 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:22 AM

İm in at 1.70.

Good call. you in?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users