• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 Democorruptcy

Democorruptcy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,242 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 12:30 PM

I saw Osborne interviewed yesterday and he said "The Eurozone is at the epicentre of a debt crisis".

He is like a thief being pursued by Police and when they catch up to him, he points and says "He went down that street" and they believe him and run off where he is pointing.
Democorruptcy
If you say "Democorruptcy" quickly, it sounds a bit like "Democracy". In a "Democracy" people vote for politicians who represent their interests. In the UK's "Democorruptcy" people can only vote for expense fiddling thieving MPs who are in the hip pocket of big business and the finance sector.

Governbankment
A "Governbankment" is a Government that has no line between itself and it's banks. The UK's Governbankment does policies to enrich bankers at the expense of the public. The more money people are encouraged to borrow, the more money bankers make.

The Funding for Lending Scheme (FLS) is stealing from savers to make them pay for crimes by bankers. Via lower interest on savings, all the bank fines for PPI, LIBOR and interest rates swaps are now being paid by savers so that bankers can keep pocketing bonuses.

"We need to make a really big change: from an economy built on debt to an economy built on savings" - David Camoron Jan 2009
"Printing money is the last resort of desperate governments when all other policies have failed" - George Osborne Jan 2009
- So what do Camoron & Osborne do? Print money and leave interest rates at 0.5% when inflation is over 5%

If it is asserted that civilization is a real advance in the condition of man -- and I think that it is, though only the wise improve their advantages -- it must be shown that it has produced better dwellings without making them more costly; and the cost of a thing is the amount of what I will call life which is required to be exchanged for it, immediately or in the long run.
http://classiclit.ab...en-Part-2_4.htm

I want to tell you my secret now.... I see debt people

#17 _w_

_w_

HPC Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,714 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 12:33 PM

OHMIGOD!

It's not all fixed ?

They didn't have it under control all along ?

I'm shocked I tell you, shocked!

My faith in the abilities of the Central Banks to resolve this temporary 4 year crisis has been suddenly and inexplicably ripped away from me. I just don't get it :(

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If there is one lesson one should have learnt from the past few years it is that Central Banks can create inflation. At will.

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
–Frederic Bastiat

#18 leicestersq

leicestersq

HPC Guru

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,404 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 08:28 PM

Morgan Stanley down 10% today.

I just posted this good news on the first Black thread I came across.

I see reggie middleton is claiming to be hunting the squid. Things are looking up.

#19 CrashConnoisseur

CrashConnoisseur

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,187 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 08:46 PM

Obama urges France and Germany to move quickly to find a solution to the eurozone crisis, while UK chancellor George Osborne claims Britain is 'ahead of the curve'.

Just ahead of the U-bend?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users