House Price Crash Forum

Whats Your Opinion. 1St Time Buyer, Buying At Low End Of Wealthy / Saught After Area Near London?

HOLA441

Maybe we could say Prime is where prices are going up right now and non prime is where they are going down.

Prime might be where people live when they have a choice. Non prime where people live because they cant afford to to live where they want.

Urm - that doesn't work - it's not precise enough! I want to live in Barnsbury but can't afford so live in Holloway - prices moving up in both. Want to live in Chelsea but can't afford so live in Fulham - again prices going up in both.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

Urm - that doesn't work - it's not precise enough! I want to live in Barnsbury but can't afford so live in Holloway - prices moving up in both. Want to live in Chelsea but can't afford so live in Fulham - again prices going up in both.

I think thats too precise.

How would you like to define prime? Surely you can't just list a number of areas and say they are prime. There has to be a reason for the primeness IMO. ie Price and/or desireability.

HOLA443
  • 1 year later...
HOLA444

Bought in Prime South West London

Mortgage has to drop by £200.00 per month. Were going to start overpaying by roughly £400 / £500

per month as costs of a few other things have recently dropped.

We should be near to 80% LTV very soon

Other flats for sale in the same place, now being advertised for £310-£335K :o

Edited by Crashman Begins