107 replies to this topic

#106 Caius

Caius

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 07:21 AM

Most of the people I grew up with didn't giva flying f~%k about it either ...... And I know some right valley butties who would beat four shades of shit out you for calling them a "little englander" , just for the entertainment value .....
Its now become a taffia stitch up for jobs within the public sector

and if you start quoting Max bloody Boyce ... you should be banned !

heres something to ponder
http://uncyclopedia.....com/wiki/Wales

If there were more Welsh on here there would have been at least a couple of threads on the north /south (valley taff and Gog) divide which would have ended in moderation and locking by now ...Its like a sort of Godwin's Rule for sheep enthusiasts , this thread is the first one I've seen

Choice lines which must be included are
" they all switched to welsh when I walked into the pub/shop/office"
"southern sheep live in more fear"
"I went to Inis Mona but it was closed "
"english speaking people are not proper welsh , isnt it ! "
"holiday home burning , digging up cricket pitches, jobs for the boyo's (taffia)"
"all the money goes to Caerdydd , and we get dim byd o gwbl"

And yet if an englishman did butt into the thread ..we are all one people ...heh.... or possibly not anymore

take a chill pill man ...your sounding like a spotty gogledd teenager

I'm from the south. Looks like you've been listening too much to Neil Kinnock et al with their much required north/south divisions. I'd never go to any Welsh community and call them 'little Englanders' as that term is only reserved for individuals..... similar in outlook to you. :)

#107 Tankus

Tankus

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,945 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 08:26 AM

Kinnock is a troughing national embarrassment .... arf I'd amazed you don't have his poster on you wall ......if your parents let you

You don't think I come from a welsh community (opps sorry .... generations of english speaking people born there but don't belong , because the are not welsh welsh ) ? you don't think that my attitude isn't fairly prevalent within that community ?

Dont get out much from your little zone ...do you ?

Edited by Tankus, 01 August 2011 - 08:38 AM.

#108 Caius

Caius

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 08:43 AM

Kinnock is a troughing national embarrassment .... arf I'd amazed you don't have his poster on you wall ......if your parents let you

You don't think I come from a welsh community (opps sorry .... generations of english speaking people born there but don't belong , because the are not welsh welsh ) ? you don't think that my attitude isn't fairly prevalent within that community ?

Dont get out much from your little zone ...do you ?

Which 'zone' do you live in then that it's such a bastion of anti-Welshness?

Edited by Caius, 01 August 2011 - 10:00 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users