2 replies to this topic

#1 Casper562

Casper562

HPC Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 10:13 PM

Can we not set out some new laws that would see the likes of Blair & Brown and other politicians see some real Repercussions for the rape of this once great country,It makes my blood boil to see how they have flushed this country down the toilet.

#2 Injin

Injin

I live on HPC!

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,165 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 12:00 PM

Can we not set out some new laws that would see the likes of Blair & Brown and other politicians see some real Repercussions for the rape of this once great country,It makes my blood boil to see how they have flushed this country down the toilet.

Nope.
My Blog

Find the right answer, realise you'll never see it in your lifetime, and then advocate it anyway because it's the right answer.

You've got to settle for second, third of fourth best in day to day life more often than not. There is no reason to accept anything but the best in your thinking, however. The only real personal issue is it requires you to completely give up on the idea that you will ever be all that free yourself. Accepting you can do nothing to sway tens of millions of people with muddleheaded notions any time soon is the first step to actually fixing stuff properly.

Ty, Shipbuilder.

#3 LJAR

LJAR

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:01 PM

Nope.

+1

you won't see them face trial - you might see their successors stripped of some power to **** things up though...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users