40 replies to this topic

#16 Democorruptcy

Democorruptcy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,549 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 05:30 PM

Ahh,that LA Galaxy...A bit like a 10 armed prositute...10 w*nkers and 1 c***

What's the weather like where you are today?

Democorruptcy
If you say "Democorruptcy" quickly, it sounds a bit like "Democracy". In a "Democracy" people vote for politicians who represent their interests. In the UK's "Democorruptcy" people can only vote for expense fiddling thieving MPs who are in the hip pocket of big business and the finance sector.

Governbankment
A "Governbankment" is a Government that has no line between itself and banks. It diverts public money (our taxes) to private companies (banks). George Osborne's Help to Buy Bail Banks, will see our taxes go to bankers to cover their losses on mortgages that default. The UK's Governbankment will even pay bankers "reasonable repossession fees" on Help to Bail Bank mortgages that default.

The Funding for Lending Scheme (FLS) is stealing from savers to make them pay for crimes by bankers. Via lower interest on savings, all the bank fines for PPI, LIBOR, interest rates swaps, etc. are being paid by savers so that bankers can keep pocketing bonuses. 

"We need to make a really big change: from an economy built on debt to an economy built on savings" - David Camoron Jan 2009
"Printing money is the last resort of desperate governments when all other policies have failed" - George Osborne Jan 2009
- So what do Camoron & Osborne do? Print money and leave interest rates at 0.5% when inflation is over 5%

If it is asserted that civilization is a real advance in the condition of man -- and I think that it is, though only the wise improve their advantages -- it must be shown that it has produced better dwellings without making them more costly; and the cost of a thing is the amount of what I will call life which is required to be exchanged for it, immediately or in the long run.
http://classiclit.ab...en-Part-2_4.htm

I want to tell you my secret now.... I see debt people

#17 TheCountOfNowhere

TheCountOfNowhere

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,861 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 05:31 PM

What's the weather like where you are today?

When you're only a gnats chuff off you're 3000'th post you post any old meaningless b****ks.

#18 Democorruptcy

Democorruptcy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,549 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 05:32 PM

When you're only a gnats chuff off you're 3000'th post you post any old meaningless b****ks.

Precisely, that's why I was trying to help you in your quest.

Democorruptcy
If you say "Democorruptcy" quickly, it sounds a bit like "Democracy". In a "Democracy" people vote for politicians who represent their interests. In the UK's "Democorruptcy" people can only vote for expense fiddling thieving MPs who are in the hip pocket of big business and the finance sector.

Governbankment
A "Governbankment" is a Government that has no line between itself and banks. It diverts public money (our taxes) to private companies (banks). George Osborne's Help to Buy Bail Banks, will see our taxes go to bankers to cover their losses on mortgages that default. The UK's Governbankment will even pay bankers "reasonable repossession fees" on Help to Bail Bank mortgages that default.

The Funding for Lending Scheme (FLS) is stealing from savers to make them pay for crimes by bankers. Via lower interest on savings, all the bank fines for PPI, LIBOR, interest rates swaps, etc. are being paid by savers so that bankers can keep pocketing bonuses. 

"We need to make a really big change: from an economy built on debt to an economy built on savings" - David Camoron Jan 2009
"Printing money is the last resort of desperate governments when all other policies have failed" - George Osborne Jan 2009
- So what do Camoron & Osborne do? Print money and leave interest rates at 0.5% when inflation is over 5%

If it is asserted that civilization is a real advance in the condition of man -- and I think that it is, though only the wise improve their advantages -- it must be shown that it has produced better dwellings without making them more costly; and the cost of a thing is the amount of what I will call life which is required to be exchanged for it, immediately or in the long run.

#19 TheCountOfNowhere

TheCountOfNowhere

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,861 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 05:34 PM

Precisely, that's why I was trying to help you in your quest.

:lol: Priceless :lol:

Many Thanks

Enought of that....I'll finish this pointless exercise tomorrow....Hopefully I wont die in my sleep orcrash when I hear the Halifax has gone up 4%.

#20 Democorruptcy

Democorruptcy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,549 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 05:38 PM

:lol: Priceless :lol:

Many Thanks

Enought of that....I'll finish this pointless exercise tomorrow....Hopefully I wont die in my sleep orcrash when I hear the Halifax has gone up 4%.

I must be on some sort of share of the profits now for helping you? Perhaps 5% commission?

Democorruptcy

Governbankment

#21 rantnrave

rantnrave

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 05:41 PM

There are some on here who post any old meaningless b****ks no matter how many posts they're on. Don't restrict yourself...

Meanwhile, back to the topic, I do recall a BBC TV presenter grilling the Prime Minister of Bulgaria about the number of his countrymen who were trying to get to the UK now Bulgaria was in the EU. The PM replied, in perfect English, that the exchange was hardly one way, since British property 'investors' were now snapping up Bulgarian apartments and pricing locals out of the areas where they grew up... Touche!

#22 Democorruptcy

Democorruptcy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,549 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 05:43 PM

There are some on here who post any old meaningless b****ks no matter how many posts they're on. Don't restrict yourself...

Meanwhile, back to the topic, I do recall a BBC TV presenter grilling the Prime Minister of Bulgaria about the number of his countrymen who were trying to get to the UK now Bulgaria was in the EU. The PM replied, in perfect English, that the exchange was hardly one way, since British property 'investors' were now snapping up Bulgarian apartments and pricing locals out of the areas where they grew up... Touche!

He is trying to resist posting his 3000th.

Democorruptcy

Governbankment

#23 BuyInOxford

BuyInOxford

HPC Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 06:39 PM

I owned an agency out here for a few years .. well i had web designing skills, the ability to arrange CPC on Yahoo/Google, had a telephone and i could string a sentence together and a corrupt lying c nut of a Bulgarian for a business partner .... so i was more equipped then most.

Anyway i was getting 8-12% commission, the developers were making 200-300% on building hence even with no crash this is where any future profit went ..... but nearly all who bought were after quick money off someone elses hard work, they mainly mewed and were often arrogant as **** about making money off their property back home .... id genuinely push them to buy smaller apartments in the best areas of Sofia which even to this day they wouldnt have lost money on and would have had a rental income .... but literally every single buyer went for the ski or beach resorts, as they were property investors and new better .... and theyll lose almost every penny and i sadly say i dont feel sorry for them, as they like i was driven by easy money.

Edited by BuyInOxford, 03 November 2010 - 06:47 PM.

#24 Redcellar

Redcellar

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 06:47 PM

Having lost faith that the development would ever be built, the Pryces asked for their deposit to be returned.

They say Someplace Else agreed to this more than a year ago but, despite being promised the money on three occasions, they have received only 2,000. They have now consulted a lawyer.

The clue is in the name. "so where is my money or pwopety?". "Someplace Else".

Someone ought to hack 'counts' HPC account and post a message to tip it over 3000. That would be evil to wake to that in the morning.
Allegedly.

#25 Democorruptcy

Democorruptcy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,549 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 06:50 PM

Someone ought to hack 'counts' HPC account and post a message to tip it over 3000. That would be evil to wake to that in the morning.

You cruel person.

What a good idea!

Democorruptcy

Governbankment

#26 DeepLurker

DeepLurker

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,637 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 09:27 PM

Property as an 'investment' is an attempt to push increased costs onto others. It's immoral and damaging

That's so good, I'm tempted to adopt it as my signature :)
Food, shelter; both are basic necessities of life.
If you call out for cheaper food, you are a saint.
If you call out for cheaper shelter, you are ostracised, ridiculed, even your partners and family feel slightly ashamed of you.

#27 kingsgate

kingsgate

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,399 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 11:29 PM

Bulgaria .... I had a look around there on a holiday with a dealer mate of mine who had cash to spend.

I thought it was dodgy as f*** then (this was in 2005 or 2006 I think).

Too many overpriced new developments springing up, no real idea what they may be "worth" when the whole coastline was filled with similar. And lots of promises about future infrastructure, resort plans etc etc....

Put me off spending money there. I thought .... if the place you are buying is finished, fully built, and cheap, AND you can see yourself going there on holiday loads and loads, then fine. Otherwise, no.
--

#28 Stay Beautiful

Stay Beautiful

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 11:53 AM

a pal of mine bought into this Bulgaria thing in 2005, he was so impressed with the spiv running the scam as he lived in a big house and drove the obligitary Range Rover. By Jan 2009 the penny had finally dropped that he had been relieved of 20 000 in return for an architects drawing of his Bulgarian investment apartment.

#29 righttoleech

righttoleech

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 10:05 AM

a pal of mine bought into this Bulgaria thing in 2005, he was so impressed with the spiv running the scam as he lived in a big house and drove the obligitary Range Rover. By Jan 2009 the penny had finally dropped that he had been relieved of 20 000 in return for an architects drawing of his Bulgarian investment apartment.

Well at least he got a drawing for his money. Many a relocation, relocation, relocation viewer would be able to make use of said document as a masturbatory aid.

#30 yekim1967

yekim1967

HPC Poster

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 12:21 AM

Visited the black sea from st vlas to the south quite impressed actually except sunny beach which is a bulgarian version of Blackpool The unspoilt nature in the south on black sea coast is really beautiful Will visit again Nessebar is very interesting and cultural but best thing about Bulgaria is the women although the yogurt is quite nice too. Seriously though I could buy a property ifor the same cost as my annual pension contributions and it has crossed my mind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users