I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,534 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:41 PM

http://news.sky.com/..._Custody_Battle

Dead Father 'Feared Losing His Son'

----

We had the mother, in Scotland who killed her, children, another case I can't remember, and the ex-millionaire.

untitled.PNG

#2 deadman

deadman

HPC Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,873 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:42 PM

He was a very good man. Before people think he was evil, that was the last thing he was. He had a lot of morals, a lot of people liked him.

Oh, bless him.
[

#3 Executive Sadman

Executive Sadman

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,204 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 07:51 PM

He was a very good man. Before people think he was evil, that was the last thing he was. He had a lot of morals, a lot of people liked him.

Oh, bless him.

Here we go again.

Raoul Moat was a murderer, his brother isnt. Both had the same upbringing, oppurtunities, choices. One will rot in hell, the other, probably not.

Stop all this leftist excuse making and accept there are bad apples. A lot of people liked Tony Bliar too, doesnt make him any better to the sane observer.

Millions of people face financial difficulties, relationship problems, 99% of them sort them out amicably.

It is getting to the stage where the mails "300k home" is a bit tastleless though - SKY seem to have constructed a story without a mention of it.

http://www.dailymail...ng-partner.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image

#4 CrashedOutAndBurned

CrashedOutAndBurned

HPC Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,388 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 08:00 PM

While it's hard to comprehend how a father can kill his son like this, don't underestimate the extreme headf*ck a custody battle and financial despair can cause. Temporary insanity is very real.

It's just sad and there'll probably be more of this soon.

Edited by CrashedOutAndBurned, 19 August 2010 - 08:01 PM.

Consume The Mainstream Media http://www.youtube.c...feature=channel

#5 Johnny Storm

Johnny Storm

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,806 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 08:52 PM

Raoul Moat was a murderer,

Was Robin Hood a murderer? (Assuming he existed)

Edited by Johnny Storm, 19 August 2010 - 08:52 PM.

#6 SNACR

SNACR

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,901 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 08:54 PM

Here we go again.

Raoul Moat was a murderer, his brother isnt. Both had the same upbringing, oppurtunities, choices. One will rot in hell, the other, probably not.

Stop all this leftist excuse making and accept there are bad apples. A lot of people liked Tony Bliar too, doesnt make him any better to the sane observer.

Millions of people face financial difficulties, relationship problems, 99% of them sort them out amicably.

It is getting to the stage where the mails "300k home" is a bit tastleless though - SKY seem to have constructed a story without a mention of it.

http://www.dailymail...ng-partner.html

The Mail really does take the p1ss with the shoe-horning in of house prices. FFS

I feel sorry for the poor estate agent they ring to get a valuation who must, mistakenly, think they're a potential buyer. :lol:

While it's hard to comprehend how a father can kill his son like this, don't underestimate the extreme headf*ck a custody battle and financial despair can cause. Temporary insanity is very real.

It's just sad and there'll probably be more of this soon.

I think it's perfectly possible to understand without condoning or excusing.

#7 right_freds_dead

right_freds_dead

northern scum

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,560 posts
  • About Me:Tin Foil

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:13 PM

Was Robin Hood a murderer? (Assuming he existed)

no. i dont think he was. as i recall he was a serial rapist at first. then moved into robbing rich etc. it was all the fault of richard o'sullivan. he started it with the raping and stuff.
i am boethius. author of the consolation of philosophy. it is my belief that fortune is a wheel. inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel. rise up on my spokes if you like, but dont complain when your cast back down into the depths. good times pass away, but then so do the bad. mutability is our tragedy, but its also our hope. the worst of the times, like the best. are always passing away.

#8 Sledgehead

Sledgehead

nothing special

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,020 posts
  • Location:Most definately here, despite what that wicked prankster Libitina says.

Posted 20 August 2010 - 05:40 PM

Getting a bit much:

19 08 2010 - Father in custody battle 'kills son, then himself'
11 08 2010 - Couple Found Dead Were 'Devoted Parents'
09 08 2010 - Mum arrested for murder after walking into police station with son's body
06 08 2010 - Mother charged with murder after three children found dead
03 08 2010 - 'Brutal' paramedic dad cleared of baby death
27 07 2010 - Community stunned by 'shocking' death of family in quiet New Forest village
03 07 2010 - Manhunt launched for killer (Moat) after double shooting
22 05 2010 - British mother admits killing children found dead in Spanish hotel, says judge
23 03 2010 - Husband filmed children waving goodbye to their mother before strangling them
17 03 2010 - Man kills newborn daughter after social services are warned of violent temper
06 02 2010 - Mystery as Hugh McFall kills wife and daughter before committing suicide
27 01 2010 - Mother held after children found dead
19 01 2010 - Dad held as blaze kills wife & son, 10
24 11 2009 - Father held after death of boy, 3
21 02 2009 - Father drugged then killed his two children during divorce
15 01 2009 - Angry dad dropped baby down stairs
21 10 2008 - Father who snapped baby daughter's back in two faces life sentence for her murder
07 10 2008 - Credit crunch: Man kills his three children, wife and mother-in-law in murder-suicide

And that's just the UK stories that made it into the news. These aren't a few facial scratches we're talking about here: I propose a parent cull.
Bubble Thinking & The Wisdom of the Property Bulls (click the pink arrow to see it in full!):

QUOTE(BTLlondon @ Jun 13 2005)
You have missed the HMS "good time to buy boat." ........Now is a good time to buy View Post

QUOTE(nodumsunreader @ Aug 10 2005, 03:48 PM)
.....if your wished for HPC actually happened ..... The only winners will ....be those who own property View Post

QUOTE(TheLittleGuy @ Aug 13 2005, 02:16 PM)
I think that the market will eventually have a proper crash ... I used to be an HPC believer, but that was a long time ago View Post

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users