#1 audi tt

audi tt

HPC Poster

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 08:13 AM

Hi,
Our apartment block uses a property management company for the day to day running of the building. They are employed directly by the leaseholders rtm company.
They are not that good but are better than some we have had, does anyone have any advice on how to choose a new company for next year? Or should we put our foot down and stick with the same one?
Can anyone from either the Cambridge area or Norfolk area suggest anyone, which they have had a good experience with?
Looking back over the last few years accounts from previous ones, the findings are shocking.
At present we are using Atlantis estates.

#2 audi tt

audi tt

HPC Poster

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 08:18 AM

Hi all,
Looking into a new management company for our converted house of 17 apartments for next year. We are located on the Cambridgeshire/Norfolk/Suffolk county borders.
Please can you give me both your good and bad experiences with any property management companies in this area.
Thanks in advance. B)

#3 CasualBear

CasualBear

HPC Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:11 AM

Hi all,
Looking into a new management company for our converted house of 17 apartments for next year. We are located on the Cambridgeshire/Norfolk/Suffolk county borders.
Please can you give me both your good and bad experiences with any property management companies in this area.
Thanks in advance. B)

bidwells (or badwills as I call them) are ok, but a metric chuffload better than anyone I had in London.

#4 audi tt

audi tt

HPC Poster

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:33 AM

Thanks for that.
Looking at the accounts for the last few years, these managment companies appear to be such scammers. I can't believe what they have been getting away charging for things. Our building has had one bad experience after another, i am sure that when you employ these people they just look at what last years charges were and go with much of the same.
The company we have are not that bad, i just feel we maybe need to re-negociate their role, as somethings they do well and other things badly. Maybe its me expecting too much, but as they are employed by us, i feel we call the shots not them.
I am not sure they will like it next year when their role is redifined but i don't think we have much to loose.
I am interested in hearing other peoples experiences with these management companies. Any guidance would be welcome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users