2 replies to this topic

#1 Misanthrope

Misanthrope

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 12:35 PM

In an article entitled House prices: What next? this site gets a clear mention in the final paragraph:

"
Meanwhile, those who predicted a slump and have actively agitated for a house price crash are also pleased. Property prices are an emotive subject and forums such as housepricecrash.co.uk, have rounded up news, data and opinion and benefited from the UK's fascination with property, whether it's value is going up or down."

Make of that what you will.

#2 'Bart'

'Bart'

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,421 posts
  • About Me:Mad as hell

Posted 16 May 2010 - 01:08 PM

Meanwhile, those who predicted a slump and have actively agitated for a house price crash are also pleased

Pleased? I'm as grumpy and miserable as I ever was.

I'm not pleased that there's been a slump, nor have house prices fallen enough in my eyes.

#3 Pent Up

Pent Up

HPC Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,997 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:29 PM

In an article entitled House prices: What next? this site gets a clear mention in the final paragraph:

"
Meanwhile, those who predicted a slump and have actively agitated for a house price crash are also pleased. Property prices are an emotive subject and forums such as housepricecrash.co.uk, have rounded up news, data and opinion and benefited from the UK's fascination with property, whether it's value is going up or down."

Make of that what you will.

Pleased? Ha! They obviously didn't read this forum we have all still got the right hump! Maybe he thinks we are all rushing out buying 'bargain' houses!?
Remember that buying a house is a highly leveraged investment and can result in losses that exceed your initial deposit. Buying a house may not be suitable for everyone, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved.

"The time to buy is when blood is running in the streets" Baron Nathan Rothschild

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users