5 replies to this topic

#1 marty

marty

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 01:44 PM

Here is an index of the latest Repossessed Properties For Auction in the North East. Hope you find it helpful. If you like I will update this every week, let me know.

Sorry no data will be available.We have locked this page. One of our newer members Dieseldriven seems to think we have an agenda. We are not prepared to offer FREE detailed information to smart a****

Edited by marty, 09 February 2010 - 03:46 AM.

#2 meow

meow

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 02:36 PM

Here is an index of the latest Repossessed Properties For Auction in the North East. Hope you find it helpful. If you like I will update this every week, let me know.

Yes please.

Some of the auction prices are what these houses should be in your local EA, if not even slightly lower!!!
MEOW - Mortgage Equity Over Withdrawal

A woman phoned in today to say there was a house price crash coming, don't worry, there isn't....

#3 StuM82

StuM82

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:40 PM

Please do update Marty. I'd be interested to see what the St. Ann's Quay flat goes for. Mouseprice tells me it sold new for 205,500 (ouch!) in October 2003. I assume someone has lost their job or it's part of a BTL portfolio gone tits up.

#4 dieseldriven

dieseldriven

HPC Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:31 PM

Will I look as smug as this chap if I sign up for your free trial......
Posted Image
My dad is bigger than your dad He's got eight cars and a house in Ireland

#5 marty

marty

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 12:27 AM

Will I look as smug as this chap if I sign up for your free trial......
Posted Image

Dear Dieseldriven,

We don't expect members on this forum to subscribe. We offer this data FREE which other sites charge for. In one case £450 per year.

Our target market are, developers, builders, landlords etc who are not normally members of HPC

The object of the exercise is to improve our search engine rating and at the same time be part of this community.

If we wanted to advertise our service to members we would have included the site header on the data pages.

Whatever you offer in life there is always someone who will find fault. A student of Freud might recognise:

"Those who have nothing to contribute to the community will be critical of those who have in order to enhance their own status. It seldom works"

We have locked the data index from the link and will not continue the service.

Cheers.

Edited by marty, 09 February 2010 - 04:05 AM.

#6 meow

meow

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 05:12 PM

:blink: What just happened?
MEOW - Mortgage Equity Over Withdrawal

A woman phoned in today to say there was a house price crash coming, don't worry, there isn't....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users