3 replies to this topic

#1 Slovinj

Slovinj

HPC Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 10:03 AM

I occasionally have a look at property bee to see whats going in Newcastle, today I've searched for houses within 3 miles of NE3, price range 180k to 210k (I've no intention of buying, I just think that one day this level will drop to within my price range) and virtually every house that comes up is listed today - Saturday 16. Does anyone know what is happening here, is this something with my property bee, surely there cant be that many houses being listed all at once?!

#2 dougal

dougal

HPC Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 10:10 AM

I occasionally have a look at property bee to see whats going in Newcastle, today I've searched for houses within 3 miles of NE3, price range 180k to 210k (I've no intention of buying, I just think that one day this level will drop to within my price range) and virtually every house that comes up is listed today - Saturday 16. Does anyone know what is happening here, is this something with my property bee, surely there cant be that many houses being listed all at once?!

Its because its the first time you (or rather your browser) has viewed these houses. They have probably been on rightmove for a while. Your Property Bee app will only update itself when you search rightmove.

#3 Slovinj

Slovinj

HPC Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 10:23 AM

Thanks for that, didn't realise that's how it worked.

In that case does anyone who is keeping an eye on this area know what is happening in terms of the number of new houses listed. Watching from a different part of the world I'm suprised how many houses still havent sold - some going back over a year and a half. They are obviously priced ridiculously high but haven't been reduced at all. Are sensibly priced places being sold? I dont follow it enough to see what is happening.

Edited by Slovinj, 16 January 2010 - 10:24 AM.

#4 Quokka

Quokka

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 11:51 PM

Thanks for that, didn't realise that's how it worked.

In that case does anyone who is keeping an eye on this area know what is happening in terms of the number of new houses listed. Watching from a different part of the world I'm suprised how many houses still havent sold - some going back over a year and a half. They are obviously priced ridiculously high but haven't been reduced at all. Are sensibly priced places being sold? I dont follow it enough to see what is happening.

Just replicated your search. Some of those houses were found by P/B 2 years ago. Make sure your settings are ok and that you have the latest version of PropertyBee.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users