HPC Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:29 AM

BBC Newsflash: Gordon Brown Resigns

Mandelson to take over?

BBC News
"In short, we must face the fact that the purely free society will have a flourishing free market in children."

"Parents would be able to sell their trustee-rights in children to anyone who wished to buy them at
any mutually agreed price."

- Murray Rothbard, The ethics of liberty, p103-104

For information that a truly free society would neither fear nor suppress check out:

CapitalistHolocaust

#2 thod

thod

HPC Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,213 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:31 AM

Yawn. First thing I did was go look at the BBC web site and see nothing. Then looked under properties at your link and see it links to youtube. Not even going to click it to see what it is.

#3 Concrete Jungle

Concrete Jungle

HPC Senior Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,178 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:41 AM

Bruno, Bruno, Bruno!!!! :lol: :ph34r: :lol: :ph34r: :unsure:

#4 Hectors House

Hectors House

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts
  • About Me:WOOF!

I hate politicos

I actually believe that Government ministers should be held financially liable for their decisions with their own personal fortunes, so for example if HS2 fails miserably then those ministers that signed it off in the first place should forfeit their personal fortunes.

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:45 AM

what a load of tosh, not even worth looking at.
"I'm Professor Brian Cox and I'm standing on one of the two largest things in the universe... that's right Sarah Beeney's breasts!"

"Property, was the wrong thing for my business to get involved in" Lord Alan Sugar on why his personal fortune decreased in recent years.

"The property market is a car crash happening in slow motion, this is going to play out for the next twenty years like Japan" Radio 5 Live 15/12/11

The suburbs where they rip out trees, and name streets after them.

#5 Tin Foil Hat

Tin Foil Hat

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:44 AM

Bruno rools

#6 bearORbullENIGMA

bearORbullENIGMA

HPC Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:47 AM

You won't get Bwuno-Rolled with this one:

(a video about govt. propaganda literally getting away with murder)
"In short, we must face the fact that the purely free society will have a flourishing free market in children."

"Parents would be able to sell their trustee-rights in children to anyone who wished to buy them at

For information that a truly free society would neither fear nor suppress check out:

CapitalistHolocaust

#7 ken_ichikawa

ken_ichikawa

I live on HPC!

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,536 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:57 AM

Mandelson to take over?

BBC News

Christ what are you 10 years old? , rickrolling isn't funny and never has been funny

#8 bearORbullENIGMA

bearORbullENIGMA

HPC Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:59 AM

Christ what are you 10 years old? , rickrolling isn't funny and never has been funny

Er, it wasn't a rick-roll.

CapitalistHolocaust

#9 1929crash

1929crash

I live on HPC!

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,512 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 07:53 PM

Mandelson to take over?

BBC News

Thanks for that. :lol:
"The problem is, of course, that not only is economics bankrupt but it has always been nothing more than politics in disguise . . . economics is a form of brain damage."
- Hazel Henderson

"Data always beats theories. 'Look at data three times and then come to a conclusion,' versus 'coming to a conclusion and searching for some data.' The former will win every time."
- Matthew Simmons, ASPO-USA conference, Boston, MA, October 26, 2006, died mysteriously in his bath after criticising BP, August 2010

#10 bearORbullENIGMA

bearORbullENIGMA

HPC Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:14 AM

Yes it was. http://en.wikipedia....iki/Rickrolling

I thought the intention of a rick-roll was to make you think you were going to see one thing then just giving you
Rick Astley.

The intention of this video is to make you think you've been rick-rolled, but then....................

CapitalistHolocaust

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users