• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,630 posts
  • About Me:Originally joined the Forum on 30 October 2003

Posted 06 September 2009 - 09:16 PM

1. Gross Obesity.
2. Mobile Phones.
3. Tattoos.

:rolleyes:
I have been studying the European Economic Community which became the European Community and finally becoming the European Union since the 1st January 1973. As each year passed the stench of corruption, financial recklessness, and Dictatorship has got totally out of control.

In an interview,( on holiday in the exclusive Swiss ski resort of Davos ) the Liberal Democrat leader was asked whether he was in charge while the Prime Minister was away from Britain travelling in the Middle East. Sipping from a mug marked “Deputy Prime Minister,” he said: “Yeah, I suppose I am. I forgot about that.( Proves what a total berk he is )

Cameron must learn the basic rule in politics and life ( Put brain in gear before putting mouth in motion ) and Miliband with no direct British Lineage should dig a hole and disappear down it.

Is Nicholarse Elcleggski ( 25% British ) insane? Who, in their right mind would willingly appease the French and Germans?

In our Country today THE TRUTH MUST NEVER BE SPOKEN, I will leave you all with your very bleak future as I will be gone.

The Lib/Dems who over the years have supported the demise of the moral and accepted standards we were all brought up to respect. The party who would lead us the way of the Ancient Greek and Roman Empires. We can Add David Cameron and Ed Miliband as Leaders of their parties who are heading for the buffers

#2 Quagmire

Quagmire

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:05 PM

4. XFactor, Britain's got "Talent" and other celebrity worship garbage is also a serious malaise.
Giggity

#3 quine

quine

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 07:50 AM

1. Gross Obesity.
2. Mobile Phones.
3. Tattoos.

4. People who can't spell :)
Irrational Exuberance

#4 Charlie The Tramp Returns

Charlie The Tramp Returns

EU Troll Buster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,630 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 10:44 PM

4. People who can't spell :)

:huh: :P
I have been studying the European Economic Community which became the European Community and finally becoming the European Union since the 1st January 1973. As each year passed the stench of corruption, financial recklessness, and Dictatorship has got totally out of control.

In an interview,( on holiday in the exclusive Swiss ski resort of Davos ) the Liberal Democrat leader was asked whether he was in charge while the Prime Minister was away from Britain travelling in the Middle East. Sipping from a mug marked “Deputy Prime Minister,” he said: “Yeah, I suppose I am. I forgot about that.( Proves what a total berk he is )

Cameron must learn the basic rule in politics and life ( Put brain in gear before putting mouth in motion ) and Miliband with no direct British Lineage should dig a hole and disappear down it.

Is Nicholarse Elcleggski ( 25% British ) insane? Who, in their right mind would willingly appease the French and Germans?

In our Country today THE TRUTH MUST NEVER BE SPOKEN, I will leave you all with your very bleak future as I will be gone.

The Lib/Dems who over the years have supported the demise of the moral and accepted standards we were all brought up to respect. The party who would lead us the way of the Ancient Greek and Roman Empires. We can Add David Cameron and Ed Miliband as Leaders of their parties who are heading for the buffers

#5 jonesinamillion

jonesinamillion

HPC Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:46 PM

1. Gross Obesity.
2. Mobile Phones.
3. Tattoos.

Thank god I'm not fat then :P

#6 erranta

erranta

Knows he doesn't know

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,716 posts
  • About Me:Too old for another mortgage

- fighting slavery and serfdom by despotic 'false' leaders of mock-democracy, their mega-corps and corporatism for the next ignorant generation

Posted 06 December 2010 - 04:56 PM

Fat
Gk. piduein "to gush forth"
Figurative sense of "best or most rewarding part" is from 1560s.

Who the HeLL do you think you are - compartmentalised monkey brains? :D
Stop squirming you wormes! :P

Edited by erranta, 06 December 2010 - 04:58 PM.

"The rich man's wealth is his strong city, and as an high wall in his own conceit." Proverbs Ch18 v.11

Whistle Blow!
You know 'IT' makes sense!

Exploitation & corrupt Government / Elite Rule? They have nowhere to hide if we all EXPOSE their corruption!

"Most propaganda is NOT designed to fool the critical thinker but only to give MORAL COWARDS an excuse not to think at all!"

#7 happy_renting

happy_renting

Mildly Irritated

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,798 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 10:20 AM

This post has been edited by erranta: 06 December 2010 - 04:58 PM

God knows how unintelligible the post was before he edited it.

#8 Hyperduck Quack Quack

Hyperduck Quack Quack

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 05:22 PM

4. XFactor, Britain's got "Talent" and other celebrity worship garbage is also a serious malaise.

X-Factor rarely produces originality (Cher Lloyd excepted) but it does find people who can sing properly on demand. It's not uncommon to see established rock and pop celebrities singing out of tune at live performances - that shouldn't be a problem with X-Factor finalists.

Edited by Hyperduck Quack Quack, 20 December 2010 - 05:35 PM.

My 2011 predictions for the signature predictions challenge:

1) The property market will stay in the doldrums. No crash, no boom.
2) The coalition government will collapse as Lib Dems are forced choose between supporting Tories and rescuing their own party.
3) Interest rates will start to go up again before the end of 2011
4) US economy will continue to recover but no sign of a knock-on effect here.
5) Another rumoured banking crisis / scandal will lead to stock market panic.

A little bit of knowledge and you can be an expert !!

Please not: I frequently edit my posts but I never give reasons.

#9 madpenguin

madpenguin

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:44 AM

1. Gross Obesity.
2. Mobile Phones.
3. Tattoos.

Especially when it's all 3 on the same person :lol:

Edited by madpenguin, 03 April 2012 - 10:44 AM.

#10 Charlie The Tramp Returns

EU Troll Buster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,630 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:05 PM

I can`t believe this thread got 6.8k views. :lol:

#11 MrPin

MrPin

Mild Irritant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,152 posts
  • About Me:Fount of wisdom, and pinnacle of taste!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:29 PM

Not sure what you are getting at Charlie!

Still, Erranta put us all right!
Ignorance can be cured! Stupidity cannot!

#12 Mr. Miyagi

Mr. Miyagi

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,730 posts
  • About Me:Black Belt 10th Dan

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:09 PM

God knows how unintelligible the post was before he edited it.

:lol:

#13 Charlie The Tramp Returns

EU Troll Buster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,630 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:22 PM

7,348 views to date, how unbelievable for a thread simple in its message but true.

I saw a, I would say a 10 year old girl today shopping with her Mother both had Blackberry phones both banging away on the keyboards. :blink: On a bus journey at the terminus 10 people boarded including myself and 9 as soon as they sat down, out came their mobile phones and tap, tap, tap. Two geezers although it was a very cold day wore shorts and vests proudly showing off their tattoos from head to foot. :rolleyes:

To think they are the future of UK PLC, well, I won`t be around when that day comes. ;)

#14 jonesinamillion

jonesinamillion

HPC Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:34 PM

Great thread and sadly oh so true on many points.

Birth control required for people unable to fund / educate their offspring would have the country back on its feet in a generations time.

#15 Charlie The Tramp Returns

EU Troll Buster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,630 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:33 PM

Great thread and sadly oh so true on many points.

Not the best thread posted in the Trolls Forum, Ferret got 56,464 views and over 290 replies, WOW, He was a great Guy who now has retired from this fantastic Forum. I wish he would come back but expect he is now struggling on his meagre State Pension and can`t afford the cost of Broadband even with the deals offered. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users