377 replies to this topic

#361 newlon

newlon

HPC Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 06:47 PM

I have read some of the history with interest and was wondering if there are any further meetings planned in London. If there are, I would be interested in attending. I am also invested in Rubenstrasse and am interested to know:

1. Views on OS
2. if Ochel has gone into liquidation
3. whether people have got a german lawyer and how sucessful that has been
4. places to find current prices on similar property
5. how to find a better agent or manage the renatl process better

Got some answers here but try to contact you but it does not let me , maybe the other way around / London based here

#362 Lostlolly

Lostlolly

HPC Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 01:50 PM

Hi Pippy,

Your entry has some specifics missing, but I think I am further along the road compared to you with this dog-with-fleas investment as it only (!!) cost me 2200E compared to your 5000E in 2010. Have you left Dr O, for example?

You need to read my entry of 18 Aug.

For me the biggest issue is Hausgeld as it went up 40E in Nov and I cannot pass this on to the tenant. Haulsgeld is now costing 225E per month. That’s at lot of money to keep the communal areas up to scratch and it also costs me more euros to prop the mortgage payments up.

My lender All is intransigent to my requests to reduce my monthly payments even though the outstanding debt was reduced by 8k by Dr O when I parted company with them.

Regarding property value I to own in Rub and have just completed a value survey. Take a seat…

From the results I have I would say that if your property is located on the Grazer Damm side of highway 103 between 60-75k E. If you are on the Innbrucker Platz side of hightway 103 75-85k E. If your property is on the city centre side of Innsbrucker Platz it will be worth more. Basically, the closer your property is to the centre of the city, the higher it value.

Regarding your mortgage, if it is fixed, it goes without saying, there will be penalties.

Keith

Hi just wondering can you recommend how to get it valued or who through..? Know you cant be too specific on this forum...and have you had success in selling. we are going to look into it as doesnt seem to be going away other than creating a hole in our pockets.

#363 Lostlolly

Lostlolly

HPC Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 02:15 PM

Also someone mentioned the selling fee can be up to 5% by the estates agents...do u know is that right?

#364 the agenda eh12

the agenda eh12

HPC Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:58 PM

Not sure how many people still visit this forum given the date of the last entry.

I am now with axium and am looking to establish a voting block to make sure that the hausgeld is reduced at the next rubenstrasse meeting. If you are interested in forming a voting block please leave feedback.

#365 pipeslice

pipeslice

HPC Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:53 PM

Not sure how many people still visit this forum given the date of the last entry.

I am now with axium and am looking to establish a voting block to make sure that the hausgeld is reduced at the next rubenstrasse meeting. If you are interested in forming a voting block please leave feedback.

Hi also with axium now, how do you go about doing this.
pipeslice

#366 the agenda eh12

the agenda eh12

HPC Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 05:16 PM

Hi pipeslice,

We are not much of a voting block given that there are only 2 of us in nearly a month of my posting.

You need to have a property in rubenstrasse, then we have a common cause. So when axium attend the annual rubenstrasse committee meeting they go along and say we have 2 votes against any more hausgeld rises. In fact I would go for a reduction in hausgeld (60 euro per month rise in 2 years - what do they spend the money on?!!)

Get back to me on what you think. I will make sure I visit this site again within te next week.

#367 robbie1

robbie1

HPC Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:18 PM

Hi pipeslice,

We are not much of a voting block given that there are only 2 of us in nearly a month of my posting.

You need to have a property in rubenstrasse, then we have a common cause. So when axium attend the annual rubenstrasse committee meeting they go along and say we have 2 votes against any more hausgeld rises. In fact I would go for a reduction in hausgeld (60 euro per month rise in 2 years - what do they spend the money on?!!)

Get back to me on what you think. I will make sure I visit this site again within te next week.

hi my firsr time using this. i also own a flat in rubbenstrasse i would like to get in contact

#368 the agenda eh12

the agenda eh12

HPC Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:42 PM

Welcome robbie 1. You have just increased the voting block by 50%!!

All we need is pipeslice to get back in contact again.

Housepricecrash do not make it easy to get in contact with each other so, please, let use this site for the time being. No need to get our hosts hackles up!

Keith

#369 the agenda eh12

the agenda eh12

HPC Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:46 AM

Just checked my emails for 2011: Axium contacted me on 26 June 2012 about the Rubenstrasse hausgeld committee meeting of 27 June 2011. So it stands to reason that the next meeting is in late June 2012.

Keith

#370 Gadge

Gadge

HPC Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:36 PM

Just checked my emails for 2011: Axium contacted me on 26 June 2012 about the Rubenstrasse hausgeld committee meeting of 27 June 2011. So it stands to reason that the next meeting is in late June 2012.

Keith

I also have a property in Rubenstrasse and would like to be added to your voting block.

Regards

Gary

#371 veronicaa

veronicaa

HPC Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 12:16 PM

I also have a property in Rubenstrasse and would like to be added to your voting block.

Regards

Gary

#372 veronicaa

veronicaa

HPC Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 12:19 PM

Does anyone know if it is easy to sell tenanted apartments in Berlin at the moment?

#373 Cdamol

Cdamol

HPC Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:17 PM

Does anyone know if it is easy to sell tenanted apartments in Berlin at the moment?

Hi,

I actually live in Berlin and was looking at buying a property to live in. Through doing this I realised that prices in Berlin are up by about 10% on last year. This has been backed up by Die Zeit which has claimed that major cities such as Berlin, Munich and Hamburg are experiencing a property bubble at the moment.

So in short it should be possible to sell one, the difficulty will be if you have a tenant the buyer will probably need to be an investor unless you are prepared to go through the lengthy process of evicting them.

Where is your Wohnung?

#374 the agenda eh12

the agenda eh12

HPC Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:06 PM

Dear all,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you all.

To be part of the voting block we all need to have two things in common: an apartment in Rubenstrasse and the letting agent has to be Axium. (I suppose if you have another letting agent for your Rubenstrasse apartment you could email then instead.)

I reckon the annual hausgeld meeting is at the end of this month. Normally Axium give just a days notice of the meeting. So my plan is we all email on approximately the same day before the meeting.

To give everybody time to revisit t
his website I propose we email axium next Wednesday 20 June or Thursday 21 June.

What I would like to achieve is a reduction in hausgeld by at least 40E. This would take monthly hausgeld down to approx 200E. At this time I do not think it is feasible to get hausgeld down any further.

So my email to axium will contain instructions not to vote for any increase in hausgeld and to target various unspecified costs which will mean hausgeld is reduced to approx 200E.

I am not sure how you all feel about this…so feedback would be much appreciated.

Axium details are as follows:

Steffen.Adebahr

@

axium.de

Use your initiatiative on how to construct his email address.

I will be back on this website againat the weekend to see the feedback.

Keith

#375 davidg

davidg

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,427 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:30 AM

http://www.guardian....ipster-tourists

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users