#1 tommyboy

tommyboy

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,292 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:34 AM

Live Auction

| Savills Residential LiveLink | Savills Residential Order of Sale | Lot 1 Details with Next to Lot 2 etc |

Today's auction from Savills Residential has 111 lots going under the hammer.

If you have local knowledge about any of the lots please post onto the thread - It's the local information that gives us the stories behind the figures.

Today's Live Auctionfrom: Savills Residential Auction 16/02/2009 All LiveLink information and live data feeds are provided by EI Group

View summary of this auction

#2 bagsos

bagsos

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,801 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 10:02 AM

Seems to be some prime London stuff in this one - will be interesting to see what it goes for.

#3 Joey Buttafueco Jr

Joey Buttafueco Jr

HPC Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,192 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 10:03 AM

http://www.housepric...howtopic=104852

#4 tommyboy

tommyboy

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,292 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 10:44 AM

Lot 11 ( Guide Price: 145 Plus )

Vendor: Savills Residential

Address: 3 Henderson Road, Edmonton, London, N9

The description from the Savills Residential website is: Freehold Terrace House Two Floor Three Room(s) Garden Unmodernised Vacant © Savills Residential

Map: Click Here

Last Sold Price: No data found for this property - Click here to search

Auction Result: Sold ( Highest Bid was: £161,000 )

It is not possible to calculate the profit / loss upon sale as Last Sale Price is unknown.

Any inaccuracies, errors or suggestions for improvements to the reports, please PM me

View this auction Live

View summary of this lot

#5 tommyboy

tommyboy

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,292 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 10:47 AM

Autoposting is not working

see all results here

Savills Residential

TB

Edited by tommyboy, 16 February 2009 - 11:17 AM.

#6 getdoon_weebobby

getdoon_weebobby

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,312 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:08 AM

lot 10
maida vale flat
guide 165k
sold £267,000

wtf?!
Edward Cole: Here's something to remember when you're older Thomas - never pass up a bathroom, never waste a hard-on, and never trust a fart.

Thomas: I'll remember that when I start "decrepitating" sir.

#7 the end is a bit nigher

the end is a bit nigher

I am NOT Anthea Turner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,512 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:23 AM

Seem to be selling at around 2005 prices.
Ok, we were right all along. It doesn't make the resulting outcome any less uncomfortable though.

Gold is a metal, not a currency. Gold is denominated in dollars. It's price in other currencies is related to the dollar exchange rate with those currencies.

Nothing I have stated above should be taken as financial advice as I am not qualified or authorised to provide financial advice other than to myself

#8 tommyboy

tommyboy

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,292 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:47 AM

Lot 28 ( Guide Price: 275 Plus )

Address: Flat 18, Godolphin House, 76-84 Fellows Road, London, NW3

The description from the Savills Residential website is: Leasehold 1st Floor Purpose Built Flat Three Room(s) Garage/s Unmodernised Vacant © Savills Residential

Auction Result: Sold ( Highest Bid was: £352,000 )

It is not possible to calculate the profit / loss upon sale as Last Sale Price is unknown.

Any inaccuracies, errors or suggestions for improvements to the reports, please PM me

View this auction Live

View summary of this lot

#9 tommyboy

tommyboy

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,292 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:31 PM

Lot 60 ( Guide Price: 60 Plus )

Address: 5 Court Farm Gardens, Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19

The description from the Savills Residential website is: Leasehold Ground Floor Purpose Built Flat Three Room(s) Unmodernised Vacant © Savills Residential

Auction Result: Sold ( Highest Bid was: £100,000 )

View this auction Live

View summary of this lot

#10 darwin

darwin

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:50 PM

Once again, tons of Housing Associations properties going under the hammer, I see.

Paddington Churches must be pretty much cleaned out by now!

#11 tommyboy

tommyboy

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,292 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:52 PM

Lot 67 ( Guide Price: 135 Plus )

Address: 260 Markhouse Road, Walthamstow, London, E17

The description from the Savills Residential website is: Leasehold Ground Floor Purpose Built Flat 4 Room(s) Unmodernised Vacant © Savills Residential

Auction Result: Sold ( Highest Bid was: £139,000 )

View this auction Live

View summary of this lot

#12 Spark

Spark

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:05 PM

The majority of houses are selling for well over guide prices.

Lot 26: a cottage with 0.4 acres of garden in Marlow.

Guide: £270K+, Result: SOLD £406K :o

Another house in Maidenhead (lot 27) sold at auction for MORE than the price paid in 2006. :blink:

Investors must feel a bit more positive regarding house prices over the longer term.
Care must be taken not to focus too much on the PRICE of a house. The VALUE of a house is much more important.

#13 bomberbrown

bomberbrown

HPC Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:17 PM

Once again, tons of Housing Associations properties going under the hammer, I see.

Paddington Churches must be pretty much cleaned out by now!

These are undoubtedly shared ownership jobbies I should imagine.
In the 1950s Local Authorities built over 200,000 homes per year. In 2004 they built just 133.
Housing - Trends in tenure and cross tenure topics (general)

#14 TeddyBear

TeddyBear

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:25 PM

sold prices look very high but, they are still well down from peak. Take the terrace in Kinnoul Rd, W6, sold for £452k and needing complete refurb but, if 50k is spent on it, it's still some 30% down - and this is about the amount that prices went up in Hammersmith and Fulham in the crazy times of late 2005 to late 2007

1 05/09/2008 £792,000 Ter. F No Map 55, Kinnoul Road, Hammersmith And Fulham, London, Greater
2 08/08/2008 £712,000 Ter. F No Map 27, Kinnoul Road, Hammersmith And Fulham, London, Greater London, W6 8NG Properties for sale near W6 8NG

5 17/08/2007 £750,000 Ter. F No Map 6, Kinnoul Road, Hammersmith And Fulham, London, Greater
6 27/07/2007 £604,250 Ter. F No Map 36, Kinnoul Road, Hammersmith And Fulham, London, Greater

9 22/06/2007 £700,000 Ter. F No Map 45, Kinnoul Road, Hammersmith And Fulham, London, Greater London, W6 8NG

Edited to add: of course, half a mil for a little terrace in Hammersmith is still crazy in my opinion

Edited by TeddyBear, 16 February 2009 - 02:27 PM.

LONDON, April 5, 2004 – The Rt Hon Gordon Brown, MP, Chancellor of the Exchequer, today officially opened Lehman Brothers’ new European headquarters building at 25 Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London.

Commenting on the event, the Rt Hon Gordon Brown, MP, Chancellor of the Exchequer, said: “I would like to pay tribute to the contribution you and your company make to the prosperity of Britain. During its one hundred and fifty year history, Lehman Brothers has always been an innovator, financing new ideas and inventions before many others even began to realise their potential. And it is part of the greatness not just of Lehman Brothers but of the City of London, that as the world economy has opened up, you have succeeded not by sheltering your share of a small protected national market but always by striving for a greater and greater share of the growing global market.”

#15 darwin

darwin

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:31 PM

Edited to add: of course, half a mil for a little terrace in Hammersmith is still crazy in my opinion

It's crazy but it doesn't surprise me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users