• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
  • 3 years later...
HOLA443
On 25/11/2015 at 16:40, winkie said:

Salisbury is a very nice city.....and definitely one to consider/ watch......no connection, no vested interest, just a feeling......no harm in taking a look. ;)

Today I see it tops the list of the best places to live in the UK.......;)

• 5 months later...
HOLA444
  • 4 months later...
HOLA445
On 09/10/2019 at 08:29, royalmike said:

Hi, Any Salisbury residents still about as have a new job was looking for rental properties, wondering if anyone had an insight into demand and pricing at the moment , also any areas to avoid.

Hi Mike, a little late in responding. Did you move to Salisbury? 

• 2 months later...
HOLA446
  • 2 months later...
HOLA447
On 18/05/2020 at 22:28, royalmike said:

No traffic put me off renting in Hungerford 

Mike, maybe have another look. We moved to a small village, 4 miles East of Salisbury. Traffic is never an issue for us going into and out of Salisbury. Really easy. I commute to Winchester in 30 minutes. 

Been here a couple of years now (Previously living in Winchester  - like chalk and cheese) and loving it more and more. Great people, pubs, schools, outdoor living, and lots to do, in and around a small City. Location is great for London, Bath, Bristol, Coast, Country etc.  We got a good deal on a big 3 bed bungalow, with enough room to extend considerably. 

• 1 month later...
HOLA448
On 29/07/2020 at 22:27, Untoward said:

Mike, maybe have another look. We moved to a small village, 4 miles East of Salisbury. Traffic is never an issue for us going into and out of Salisbury. Really easy. I commute to Winchester in 30 minutes. 

Been here a couple of years now (Previously living in Winchester  - like chalk and cheese) and loving it more and more. Great people, pubs, schools, outdoor living, and lots to do, in and around a small City. Location is great for London, Bath, Bristol, Coast, Country etc.  We got a good deal on a big 3 bed bungalow, with enough room to extend considerably. 

If you're 4 miles east of Salisbury then you are pretty much halfway to Winchester.

Driving thru Salisbury is horrendous. An area to avoid.