House Price Crash Forum

Large Capacity Hand Car Wash Busy All Afternoon

inflating

HOLA441

Leigh Car Wash - size of a fuel station forecourt, opposite The Grand Hotel where a TOWIE personality might be opening a hotel or bar or something later in the year - constant stream of customers, about 25 cars at a time in there, the odd car straying on to the road.

They are not cheap, and I know for a fact a rival car wash is doing half price 2 miles away today

Because of ZIRP low interest rates, some people have never had it so good, and the shopping street along there was like Christmas too, had to compete for pavement

Those who have got the money have got the money and doing very nicely thank you very much

HOLA442
HOLA443

There is a big car wash like that in Dover.

All run by illegal immigrants cash in hand. :ph34r:

I have no idea who works at Leigh, all looks very professional and in uniforms, as I say not cheap! Yet packed! Some new cars, some not so new, but absolutely packed and they were rushed off their feet, a real conveyor belt going in 2 at a time. It was like that on previous Saturdays too, I should add, but I thought austerity was supposed to be biting? Or is that hardship reserved only for savers and pensioners

Edited by inflating

HOLA444

Leigh Car Wash - size of a fuel station forecourt, opposite The Grand Hotel where a TOWIE personality might be opening a hotel or bar or something later in the year - constant stream of customers, about 25 cars at a time in there, the odd car straying on to the road.

They are not cheap, and I know for a fact a rival car wash is doing half price 2 miles away today

Because of ZIRP low interest rates, some people have never had it so good, and the shopping street along there was like Christmas too, had to compete for pavement

Those who have got the money have got the money and doing very nicely thank you very much

also because its bloody freezing and no one wants to wash their own car with freezing hands in this weather.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

also because its bloody freezing and no one wants to wash their own car with freezing hands in this weather.

It was busy like this during the milder weather in January before the freeze, incidentally who are the morons in some streets chucking water on frozen footpaths, did they miss every elementary lesson at school

The people from Leigh that I know are public sector types.

Just saying...

Seems to be quite a mix out there, affluent young couples in coffee shops as well as older types perhaps down for the day, incredibly busy again wasn't it, solid with people which makes it a real hassle shopping there

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

There is a big car wash like that in Dover.

All run by illegal immigrants cash in hand. :ph34r:

Like every single car was in Reading too. Tbh, the town would be shafted without illegals. We'd have no cab drivers, cooks, fast food staff and car washers.

I personally wouldn't pay somebody to was my car, but living in a rented flat I can't realistically get a vacuum out to my car