House Price Crash Forum

People Falling Out

deadman

HOLA441

Done that. He just falls out with people though. He sulks!

He once told me hates his immediate family. Said they were "cvnts".

Sounds like he is the one with the problem not you....ignore him or lock the car door so he can stay in there all day. ;)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

Sounds like he is the one with the problem not you....ignore him or lock the car door so he can stay in there all day. ;)

I don't fall out with anyone. Don't talk about anyone behind their backs and try and help people in general. I can't get this guy to come round though. He refuses to be a team player.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

I don't fall out with anyone. Don't talk about anyone behind their backs and try and help people in general. I can't get this guy to come round though. He refuses to be a team player.

He is in the wrong job, when people are unhappy in themselves they sometimes try to make the people around them miserable like them....don't let them get the better of you, don't let their problem become your problem. ;)

HOLA446

He is in the wrong job, when people are unhappy in themselves they sometimes try to make the people around them miserable like them....don't let them get the better of you, don't let their problem become your problem. ;)

Paving the road to hell with good intentions.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

I don't really understand how posters on here manage to fall out, mainly over politics or global warming, I'm still happy to engage with anyone even though I normally disagree with them.

Edit to add: With things like sitting in the car at lunch, the person will often be completely unaware of the message they're giving out.

HOLA4410

Done that. He just falls out with people though. He sulks!

He once told me hates his immediate family. Said they were "cvnts".

There's probably very little you can do besides being civil and staying clear whenever possible. Perhaps he'll try and move on now he's been warned of his behaviour.

HOLA4411

There's probably very little you can do besides being civil and staying clear whenever possible. Perhaps he'll try and move on now he's been warned of his behaviour.

I'm his boss. He must toe the line from now on or I'll simply enforce company policy and he will be managed out.

HOLA4412

I doubt he'd get on with any job to be honest. He says things that normal people don't say. He tells of his countless enemies who he "will get" given the chance. I've found him searching 192.com trying to find out the whereabouts of people who he's had a falling out with.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

I doubt he'd get on with any job to be honest. He says things that normal people don't say. He tells of his countless enemies who he "will get" given the chance. I've found him searching 192.com trying to find out the whereabouts of people who he's had a falling out with.

*alarms going off*

HOLA4415

I'm his boss. He must toe the line from now on or I'll simply enforce company policy and he will be managed out.

In that case, if he kicks off make sure you get him on the floor first and that he doesn't get back up again.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

For some reason at the moment I'm surrounded by people who continually 'fall out' with others.

It seems to be the same old faces. At work, for istance, one particular individual sits in their car rather than face colleagues at break time.

I get really tired of it.

Are you the type to fall out with people or do you seem to get along with the majority of people? It wears me down.

Is it in the genes? I don't understand it.

good grief. a perfect thread for me.

all i have been dealing with lately are the problems of others alcoholism or others who have spent like morons and now owe more than they earn. the number of prats at me currently has been more than i could bear. so ive had to shed the load and have started to look after number 1. ive reached the point that whatever problems people are having, well they are their problems. ive started to shut down areas of my life which just offer hassle and repeated strife. people who go around and around the same subjects more or less because they thrive on conflict. im the opposite so ive managed to identify a lot of key people who are responsible for most of the trouble and am going through the process of removing them from my life. keeping only the quality.

and that means a lot of people get left behind, but tough. its a recent change. im sick of being a soundboard for people who repeat the same mistakes over and over and recently its just got insane. and its not like ive been trying to warn people of whats going to happen if they continue doing this or that, and they simply just carry on anyways. spending or drinking. thats what im walking away from. and because of that, thats probably why i can. my sympathy gland has gone.

HOLA4418

You're his boss and he scares you?

The moment he realises that, you have a real problem.

Time to start managing him out, quickly.

Figure of speech, obviously. All I'm saying is I know he's capable of things that wouldn't even enter my mind.

HOLA4419

good grief. a perfect thread for me.

all i have been dealing with lately are the problems of others alcoholism or others who have spent like morons and now owe more than they earn. the number of prats at me currently has been more than i could bear. so ive had to shed the load and have started to look after number 1. ive reached the point that whatever problems people are having, well they are their problems. ive started to shut down areas of my life which just offer hassle and repeated strife. people who go around and around the same subjects more or less because they thrive on conflict. im the opposite so ive managed to identify a lot of key people who are responsible for most of the trouble and am going through the process of removing them from my life. keeping only the quality.

and that means a lot of people get left behind, but tough. its a recent change. im sick of being a soundboard for people who repeat the same mistakes over and over and recently its just got insane. and its not like ive been trying to warn people of whats going to happen if they continue doing this or that, and they simply just carry on anyways. spending or drinking. thats what im walking away from. and because of that, thats probably why i can. my sympathy gland has gone.

Remind me, are you the guy who fell out with his sister because of bridesmaid issues? I usually remember who posts what except when it concerns marriage.

HOLA4420

Remind me, are you the guy who fell out with his sister because of bridesmaid issues? I usually remember who posts what except when it concerns marriage.

no lol. and what a crap subject anyway. typical of the kind fo things i would get, but not this case. whatever wedding that is, dont go to the reception !!

HOLA4421

Sounds like proper paranoia, a lot more than often falling out with people, which can be down to impulsive behaviour or lack of awareness of the what your behaviour does to others.. Is your work big enough to have an occupational health team? Sounds like he needs a mental health assessment.

HOLA4422

Sounds like proper paranoia, a lot more than often falling out with people, which can be down to impulsive behaviour or lack of awareness of the what your behaviour does to others.. Is your work big enough to have an occupational health team? Sounds like he needs a mental health assessment.

Yes we have OH. He would refuse it though. He's a very proud man. If anyone criticises his work (even if it's sub-standard) he threatens to "knock them out".

HOLA4423

just sounds like hes emotionally immature.

its not a good thing as he is the ultimate victim.

we used to have a couple of friends like that in the 80s when i was 16-17. they were fine at school but once they got a bit older they came with the hard man act until one by one they never got invited anywhere. they end up with a really shit lonely life. which is sad for them as they were nice guys. i met one years later and he looked 10 years older than he should have done. beat.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived