House Price Crash Forum

Oil Investment

OzzMosiz

HOLA441

I've been slowly accumulating. Trying to buy on the lows and not trading as the price fluctuates too much - but I usually call it wrong.

It looks like a re-trace at the moment, and we may see £1.50 - £1.60 again. I've 5K waiting and hope to get in around this price.

The firstt ship load seems to have made it's destination in Greece and looks like it's going back to Ceyane. Hopefully GKP are constantly trucking and we hit the 40,000bpd. Probably be 10 - 20, but massive potential.

If SH7 hits sweet oil, pipeline connects to Shaikan and KRG / Baghdad come to an agreement (fat chance!), then hopefully the ii's will pile in. Then we want the bigboys bidding.

GLM....I'm with you on this one.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
  • 3 years later...
HOLA443
On 23/06/2012 at 1:18 PM, homeless said:

ive got genel energy. month or so ago now for 600. just 1.9k worth, but im quite excited about this area.

genel is right up the **** of the kurdish and turkish governments, thats going to be important in this region. they have done a deal to supply the kurds for their domestic use at a discount price. so i believe they are well placed for any future licence rounds ect.

Telegraph:  Genel Energy shareholders reject new director amid board exodus

The KRG is now paying regularly but the current share price of ~90 probably accurately reflects the overall risk involved.

HOLA444
  • 9 months later...
HOLA445