House Price Crash Forum

When You Die Do You Want Burial Or Cremation

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
Guest tbatst2000

My GF wants to be stuffed and mounted. Only willing to oblige.

I hope she looks a bit better than this when done (or before being done give your double entendre).

HOLA446

I still have a hankering for burial though, as long as it were somewhere where , in hundreds of years time, my remains could be found and placed in a museum; a sort of anonymous immortality..

Well today after 75 years where a grave shows no sign of being tended for 50 years they first remove the marker and wait the remaining period just in case somebody asks what has happened to dear old Gran. They will now use it for reburial and the remains I would imagine be put in a reducer and then scattered to the wind as with ashes. Mind you it`s done in the best possible taste the local Diocese sends a vicar who conducts the appropriate service for exhumation.

My GF wants to be stuffed and mounted. Only willing to oblige.

Does the Wife know? ;)

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Burial is a waste of space and cremation a waste of energy.

While watching nature programs it's crossed my mind it would be good to feed myself to a starving wild animal.

Timing is an issue though. I wouldn't want to go alive but they would want fresh.

Now I'm thinking it could be a new business idea.... dignitas for wild animals. A quick injection then when there is no pulse they roll you off the back of the wagon shouting "come and get it......".

Would vegetarians be up for it or not? They aren't meat eaters but like animals....

HOLA4410

While watching nature programs it's crossed my mind it would be good to feed myself to a starving wild animal.

Timing is an issue though. I wouldn't want to go alive but they would want fresh.

Now I'm thinking it could be a new business idea.... dignitas for wild animals. A quick injection then when there is no pulse they roll you off the back of the wagon shouting "come and get it......".

Would vegetarians be up for it or not? They aren't meat eaters but like animals....

It would save zoos a fortune.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Nice idea, but lethal injection would be no good.. poisons the animals.

Electrocution on the other hand...... Ands a nice crispy texture. And i think we taste a bit like pork. So no pigs. If for no other reason than a sort of reverse jewish/islamic snobbery.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Nice idea, but lethal injection would be no good.. poisons the animals.

Electrocution on the other hand...... Ands a nice crispy texture. And i think we taste a bit like pork. So no pigs. If for no other reason than a sort of reverse jewish/islamic snobbery.

Good point about the poison and a bullet might break their teeth.

A quick twist of my neck perhaps?

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

Archived