House Price Crash Forum

Property Bee And Espc

catmandu

HOLA441

Anyone?

The above in response to "Anyone know how to include SSTC results when searching in ESPC?"

I thought they just disappeared off the ESPC when an offer was accepted; I've certainly never seen properties marked Under Offer or similar in any great numbers..... only the occasional one or two.

HOLA442

It certainly works whether search results are listed high to low or vice versa - if that was the purpose, then it works!

Like the extra features too - the graph makes things a little easier to see price over time. I clicked on about 20 properties though and didn't get any results from the "show similar properties" feature - trust that is in pipeline.

Anyway, well done!

Yep - looking good Mr Beerhunter. Not getting any history when I do it though ? All the results are just coming up with one initial entry and that is all ?

HOLA443

Yep - looking good Mr Beerhunter. Not getting any history when I do it though ? All the results are just coming up with one initial entry and that is all ?

I'm one step ahead of you :)

I noticed that Espc has subtly changed the site which exposed a PB bug over the weekend; .

The good news is that there is a new (release candidate) build available which fixes this, see http://www.property-bee.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10866&p=14787#p14787

By the way, unless your very precious of your PB data or use PB on daft.ie you probably don't need to do the backup as mentioned in the post I linked to (famous last words, but really it only needs to be done if you use daft.ie)

HOLA444
  • 2 weeks later...
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449