HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
  • 2 weeks later...
HOLA445
HOLA446

Fat

Gk. piduein "to gush forth"

Figurative sense of "best or most rewarding part" is from 1560s.

Who the HeLL do you think you are - compartmentalised monkey brains? :D

Stop squirming you wormes! :P

Edited by erranta

HOLA447
  • 2 weeks later...
HOLA448
4. XFactor, Britain's got "Talent" and other celebrity worship garbage is also a serious malaise.

X-Factor rarely produces originality (Cher Lloyd excepted) but it does find people who can sing properly on demand. It's not uncommon to see established rock and pop celebrities singing out of tune at live performances - that shouldn't be a problem with X-Factor finalists.

Edited by Hyperduck Quack Quack

• 1 year later...
HOLA449
  • 2 weeks later...
HOLA4410
  • 3 weeks later...
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

7,348 views to date, how unbelievable for a thread simple in its message but true.

I saw a, I would say a 10 year old girl today shopping with her Mother both had Blackberry phones both banging away on the keyboards. :blink: On a bus journey at the terminus 10 people boarded including myself and 9 as soon as they sat down, out came their mobile phones and tap, tap, tap. Two geezers although it was a very cold day wore shorts and vests proudly showing off their tattoos from head to foot. :rolleyes:

To think they are the future of UK PLC, well, I won`t be around when that day comes. ;)

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Great thread and sadly oh so true on many points.

Not the best thread posted in the Trolls Forum, Ferret got 56,464 views and over 290 replies, WOW, He was a great Guy who now has retired from this fantastic Forum. I wish he would come back but expect he is now struggling on his meagre State Pension and can`t afford the cost of Broadband even with the deals offered. :(

• 4 weeks later...
HOLA4416

X-Factor rarely produces originality (Cher Lloyd excepted) but it does find people who can sing properly on demand. It's not uncommon to see established rock and pop celebrities singing out of tune at live performances - that shouldn't be a problem with X-Factor finalists.

X-Factor rarely produces originality (Cher Lloyd excepted)

Cher Lloyd? Original? Are you on some kind of 12 step drug rehabilitation?

• 1 month later...
HOLA4417

X-Factor rarely produces originality (Cher Lloyd excepted)

Cher Lloyd? Original? Are you on some kind of 12 step drug rehabilitation?

+1. Cher Lloyd just sang a song exactly like Keri Hilson, and as most people hadn't heard the Keri Hilson version, thought Cher was original.

• 1 year later...
HOLA4418

Great thread and sadly oh so true on many points.

Birth control required for people unable to fund / educate their offspring would have the country back on its feet in a generations time.

well it would be if it wasn't deliberate.

I would recommend birth control for the people DOING this to us.they honestly aren't fit to be in human society, and winston churchill(again), said something to the effect of their mantra was impossible equality, endless spite and malevolence etc etc.

and frankly, if their method of attack is to distort our education system to make us thick, they need to be put into a position where all of their so called "education" facilities and libraries etc are reduced to rubble, and they can no longer read or write.

the big man upstairs I'm sure is well aware of their plotting and scheming, and he does have a habit of punishing evil with evil on steroids.

hopefully he will hear us.

• 1 month later...
HOLA4419
  • 2 months later...
HOLA4420
  • 2 years later...
HOLA4421

Amanda Peterson or someone like her from the same era. Sadly she died a year or two ago I think from drug addiction complications. Her death warranted a piece on the news in the UK.

Edited by pl1