House Price Crash Forum

Talksport 3 Am 17.04.08

HOLA441
Hey FP, Did you have to saty up till the early hours for that or was it pre recorded.

If it was a programme with phone-in callers and emails, then it would have been live.

However I have in the past heard programmes on other stations where it was recorded before, complete with callers/emails, but had been presented as 'live-like'.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

I confess FP I was stacking up the zs while this was on, however Mrs BF couldnt sleep and was listening avidly. Said you were brilliant. She also said almost all the callers were pro HPC and angry about the scam that is the UK property market.

You truly are an HPC hero - well done.

Link anyone ?

HOLA449
Anyone got a recording of the whole property piece?

I only recorded the piece when you came on air FP.

The show was some 5 hours long, with lots of lively "house price crash" discussion interspersed with a few sections of discussion of other news items.

My recording apparatus was primitive (speakers to microphone) but pretty clear and 11mb.

I can temporarily host that one free webspace (limited bandwidth) if that's any use?

HOLA4410
Anyone got FP's bit? :unsure:

Hosting it without clearance from FP (hope that's ok).

Can only host it temporarily on this* free webspace.

*Edit: Link/file removed due to excessive bandwidth use from my free webspace.

Edited by friday

HOLA4411

My bit was recorded at 11.10pm last night.

There are some things even I wouldn't do for HPC! Like I wouldn't do anything with Amanda Lamb, Sarah Beeny et al. B)

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
Anyone got a recording of the whole property piece?

I got the entire 5hr show in a ts file (playable in VLC player). It swings in at 200mb. FP if you still require it, I can probably email it to you. For any other mere mortals (haha) I am open to suggestions on webspace to store it so people can get to it (I'm not going to mail it to 100 people!)

Anyway, I'll give it a good listen at my leisure :)

HOLA4414
My bit was recorded at 11.10pm last night.

There are some things even I wouldn't do for HPC! Like I wouldn't do anything with Amanda Lamb, Sarah Beeny et al. B)

I would if they let me grease their breasts first :D

Anyhow that's the night-owls and truckers sorted...

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Nice one FP, great interview, you put across what's happening in a professional manner.

Although I now think you might be a little conservative with your predictions for the crash, have a look at the M21er auction threads for the decimation taking place in the BTL market at the moment... and the crash has only just started.

Still it's early days so it's probably better not to scare people too much at the moment I suppose.

HOLA4419
Still it's early days so it's probably better not to scare people too much at the moment I suppose.

30-40% will be the biggest ever...

Let's see where we are at the end of the year.

HOLA4420

Simon White (of Ashdown Lyons Chartered Surveyors) is interviewed later on and states there will be no negative equity this time round, due to employment being healthy. They wanted to add balance to the show perhaps. But still overall the show was refreshing to hear, and Adrian Goldberg is probably a reader of this site.

HOLA4421
Guest AuntJess
30-40% will be the biggest ever...

Let's see where we are at the end of the year.

Nice one FP, give yourself a pat on the back! :D

Thanks, Friday, for the link! ^_^

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
Guest AuntJess
Excellent FP , the presenter gave you every chance .

Really sticking the boot into the BTL brigade "economically foolish" , now it is time for them to pay for there foolishness :lol:

I rather fancy Gorgo is angling to get US pay for their foolishness. <_<