HOLA442
  • 2 weeks later...
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
  • 2 weeks later...
HOLA447

I have just spent the last two days unable to log into house price crash. Everytime I do it says sign in name missing. Which seems to suggest that I didnt fill in the box where you put your username. The fact remains is I did put in that box. This is a fault that the mods are probably unaware as there is no way to communicate with them unless you sign in. (Hence the reason for the post)

However do not click the button saying sign in at the top of the page. You will be doing for days as I have been doing. Instead simply enter your details on the login area above the forum posts. This seems unaffected.

Mods feel free to delete this post when you have fixed the problem. If I couldnt have gotton in today, compounded with the changes in template, I can honestly I would have left and given it up as a bad job. Sort it out please.

OH MY SWEET JE5US!! THANK YOU Missed the boat!! I was trying (off and on) for a couple of months to log in!! i clicked on "lost password" tried hitting "return" instead of clicking "sign-in" etc. I was losing the will to live!!

Then, when I did log in, I couldn't find your post to reply to for some reason?! it vanished.

Never mind.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
  • 2 weeks later...
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
  • 2 weeks later...
HOLA4414

I'm having a few problems with posting.

1) Same as above was unable to log in for several days despite being sent a new password. Very infuriating and it told me to contact the moderators for help but that of course was impossible.

2) I am unable to attach you tube videos now (despite being able to do it previously)

3) I am unable to edit my own posts even although I have tried it immediately after posting.

What is going on?

• 4 weeks later...
HOLA4415

Techs

THIS has been annoying me for months since the upgrade >

When someone posts a link why don't all links open in a 'new tab' automatically like they used to on this site and do on every other site I go on.

Cheers erranta

HOLA4416

Techs

THIS has been annoying me for months since the upgrade >

When someone posts a link why don't all links open in a 'new tab' automatically like they used to on this site and do on every other site I go on.

Cheers erranta

Erranta

I doubt you'll get help. My plea for help wasn't even acknowledged.

HOLA4417

Yes its most annoying. The forum is broken and they don't seem able to fix it. I find myself having to use HTML markup to make a post legible. Each post is almost like creating a web page by hand!

This problem only happens in chrome...