House Price Crash Forum

B B C Newsnight Scotland 03.07.08

HOLA441

At this point I'll be on but TBC

Should be on satellite - can someone please tell us they'll digitally record it and make it available on the site?

Edited to say - as the computer on Blakes Seven would say - 'Confirmed!' Who remembers B7?

Newsnight Scotland 03.07.08 Lasts c 20 minutes

Edited by Financial Planner

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

Should be on satellite - can someone please tell us they'll digitally record it and make it available on the site?

I will be watching with great interest

sorry I cannot help with the recording

the denial phase is alive and well

I cannot see Scotland being exempt unless they build that wall again

and quickly

hope you have plenty ammo, (I'm sure you have)

HOLA443

BBC iPlayer usually has the Scottish edition of Newsnight separately listed - I think the programmes are usually available about an hour after broadcast.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

It'l be on after 11pm - BBC Scotland shows the English version of Newsnight for the first half hour, and then opts out for the last 20 mins to do its own thing.

Although, with all the news about the leaders of the Scottish Lib Dems and Labour resigning, are you sure your segment won't get bumped in favour of coverage of this instead?

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Just out of interest - how do you manage to get stuff from your Sky+ on to your computer?

Sky+ has a scart socket to which I've a DVD recorder connected. The way I'd do it is to copy (or record live via the 'line' option) from Sky+ to a DVD-RW disc and then load same in DVD slot of PC and copy the resulting file. I'm sure there are more direct ways to transfer to PC but I have to use an intermediate step as PC is not in same building as Sky+ box.

Btw I don't need Sky+ for this program as can receive BBC Scotland via Freeview. If someone could suggest where I could upload the resulting file to maybe I could try a recording tonight.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Wow! I've never seen the seamless opt-in to Newsnight Scotland before.... And now I know where the Gordon Brewer went to.....

The action begins.....

After 90 seconds, I'm almost deafened by the growling bearish tone.....

Edited by W12

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Excellent FP, I didn't realise you wer on tonight. The other two on the the panel were flaccid beyond beleif. They back their arguments up with nothing, absolutely nothing.

Thanks FP for articulately and forcefully putting your factual evidence for a crash accross to the people of Scotland, perhaps they will f*cking wake up now.

Looks a little quiet in the office ;)