House Price Crash Forum

Living Overseas

redwine

HOLA441

http://www.francesoir.fr/actualite/faits-divers/serie-de-meurtres-dans-l-essonne-207029.html

Theres a seriel killer on the loose in the Dept of the Essonne a young mother was shot in the head yesterday.

Known as the front door killer he tends to murder his victims out side of there hallways in blocks of flats.

Four murders in the last four months.

My question is this when you are going to live overseas or dreaming of living overseas.

How to you know what the local crime situation is with regards to burglary ,murders et al.

HOLA442

How do you know if you stay put in the UK, that you are not living in the same street as the next Fred West, Raoul Moat or Yorkshire Ripper?

To be honest it's general gang stuff and rowdy young folks' behaviour that concerns me most. As job opportunities continue to disappear, and benefits are taken away from more young folk, how long will it be before muggings with the use of weapons, rocket?

• 2 weeks later...
HOLA443

My question is this when you are going to live overseas or dreaming of living overseas.

How to you know what the local crime situation is with regards to burglary ,murders et al.

You are either taking the piss or you have some serious issues (or maybe both), maybe it would help if you speak out what really concerns you rather than posting nonsense like this?