HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Can I just say, as someone who was born and lives in Northern Ireland, that we are not all as stupid as Nolan ;)

To be honest, I think FP was probably wasting his time going on Nolan live. I hope they made it worth his while financially at least.

HOLA4411
Guest vicmac64

Fantastic, FP is the bees knees. A real authority that stands head and tails above the dregs of our financial and banking community.

Well done Jonathan Davis.

My dream team - PM Simon Weston, Chancellor of the exchequer Jonathan Davis, Foreign Secretary Realist Bear.

Heads and tails they would be compared the scum we have in power and those that currently vie for power from the conservative and lib dems.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
Nolan probably has a few BTL's in negative equity, after all, he works for the BBC

FP, ditch the glasses, not your best look <_<

indeed, this is the alleged rumour over here (NI)

anyone else know more, iirc, didn't he say as much on his radio show (I am unsure as I can not suffer listen to him)

HOLA4417
Fantastic, FP is the bees knees. A real authority that stands head and tails above the dregs of our financial and banking community.

Well done Jonathan Davis.

My dream team - PM Simon Weston, Chancellor of the exchequer Jonathan Davis, Foreign Secretary Realist Bear.Heads and tails they would be compared the scum we have in power and those that currently vie for power from the conservative and lib dems.

We can do better than that lot.

Chancellor - Mohammed

Foreign secretary - Rambo

PM - Archangel Gabriel

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

To sum up estate agents,

I went to an estate agent in Belfast at the end of August, looked at a semi -detacted house not overly big, i knew it was overpriced and tried to reason with the estate agent, i explained to him the market was declining (done my research) he got very defensive, he told me to get out and didn't take comments from people walking off the street telling him how to price his house, needless to say his office is up for lease at present, obviously not doing to well!!!

There are all about greed and trying to cover there own skin, why ripping people off in more ways that one.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

Well done FP!

The estate agent only seemed to have one `argument`....`it`s a confidence issue`. His argument had absolutely no foundation and it makes my heart bleed that it will probably entice a few young people to enter the market.

I hope that the show re-convenes in one year`s time to see who was right. There is no question that it will be FP.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
Well done FP!

The estate agent only seemed to have one `argument`....`it`s a confidence issue`. His argument had absolutely no foundation and it makes my heart bleed that it will probably entice a few young people to enter the market.

I hope that the show re-convenes in one year`s time to see who was right. There is no question that it will be FP.

Well, the EA provided no substance for his claim that the market bottomed out this month !

More absurd nonsense !

Edited by Master Of Puppets

HOLA4424
If you want to slag him off, do it now before he gets out the blackberry on the flight back to civilisation.

Flying to NI, he must be NUTS!

Nuts? Why ? Northern Ireland has the most expensive houses this side of Monaco ! Did you not hear how lavish it has become?

;)

HOLA4425