House Price Crash Forum

Website Homes In On The Crash

HOLA441
HOLA442

Allsop is only one of the Times regulars who hate us. Add in David Smith, Anne Ashworth and that awful woman who was always promoting Buy to Let ( I will not name her because to do so feeds her vanity). We are right, the Times has been wrong, but is now undergoing a conversion. Will it now scrap its property supplements? They are about as relevant to ordinary people as magazines on ocean racing.

HOLA443
HOLA444

Don't see why it's 'sick' to be a pessimist... the property ramping's been equally sick. Hard-nosed realism IS what the forum is about. The ramping has contributed to the collapse of the entire economy. I hate this spin... people have to wake up and realise that times aren't always good, and it's not a crime to be a bit of a pessimist. Free speech and all that. Allslop's just worried her income's taking a nose-dive.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
Allsop is only one of the Times regulars who hate us. Add in David Smith, Anne Ashworth and that awful woman who was always promoting Buy to Let ( I will not name her because to do so feeds her vanity). We are right, the Times has been wrong, but is now undergoing a conversion. Will it now scrap its property supplements? They are about as relevant to ordinary people as magazines on ocean racing.

She's so vain I bet she thinks that post is about her. ;)

HOLA448
TV presenter Kirstie Allsopp of Channel 4’s Location, Location, Location has described the site as “sick”.

its the economy thats 'sick' and thats because of all the 'sick' house prices.

i think its 'sick' to ask the next generation to pay 3x the normal price to keep fat slones like her in money.

this is what she promotes on her out of touch show.

shes the sick one. sick, fat and incredibly selfish and shallow.

HOLA449
its the economy thats 'sick' and thats because of all the 'sick' house prices.

i think its 'sick' to ask the next generation to pay 3x the normal price to keep fat slones like her in money.

this is what she promotes on her out of touch show.

shes the sick one. sick, fat and incredibly selfish and shallow.

It is quite an old quote they dredged up.

Krusty has been keeping very quiet about her supposed greatest hate ever since it all started to kick off.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
TV presenter Kirstie Allsopp of Channel 4’s Location, Location, Location has described the site as “sick”.

“There is a website called Housepricecrash and I am their deadliest enemy,” she said earlier this year. “They all rent and have a vested interest and enjoyment in watching others suffer . . . We are not going into freefall unless we panic ourselves into it.”

Ok let's assume that what she stipulates is true, it is uncomparable with her own vested interest and enjoyment to push people into unsustainable debt levels to the benefit of her and other greedy upstarts btl portfolios.

Kirstie Allsopp I just hope that you will end up in tears with your btl mates, turn your greed into disorder eating and as a result triple in volume physically proving how covetous you are! My first conservative prediction is a quintal by end of 2009...

HOLA4413

When will people wake up and relise that the housing bubble, in particular the btl bubble, was just as much a Ponzi racket as Madoff's. It totally relied upon new entrants who, in effect, paid off previous "investors" either in cash as and when they sold, or in artificial valuations that allowed equity to be withdrawn and/or re-invested in more btl properties. Where is the difference between that and what Maddoff was doing?

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Doomsayers!! cheeky bastars.

If his rag or the the BBC or any of the other media had presented the public with the idea that it could all go tits up, we might not be in such a terrible mess.

Anyway Kirsty profiting from misery, what about the smug money shot where some vile couple sold to some desperate ftb for an obscene profit? *****