HOLA444
HOLA445
  • 3 weeks later...
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
  • 5 weeks later...
HOLA449

well its been a very long time since I started this thread.

I am now the proud owner of a house for me and my family. when I started saving with my wife we had a baby daughter she is now 6 and will be 7 in May and we have a little boy who is 4.

In my opioion we got a crash just not the way we thought it would pan out. house prices are now cheaper than they were 7 years ago and rates have gone off a cliff. but looking at the market I cant see them coming down any time soon.

I have noticed that supply has completley dried up there are only 653 houses for sale in the whole of Bournemouth, normally there are over 1,000. this will also keep prices high as estate agents fight over what little stock there is.

Anyway peace and love from me I never posted much and these day I rairley read the forum. But good luck to those still trying to save the deposit. required

HOLA4410

well its been a very long time since I started this thread.

I am now the proud owner of a house for me and my family. when I started saving with my wife we had a baby daughter she is now 6 and will be 7 in May and we have a little boy who is 4.

In my opioion we got a crash just not the way we thought it would pan out. house prices are now cheaper than they were 7 years ago and rates have gone off a cliff. but looking at the market I cant see them coming down any time soon.

I have noticed that supply has completley dried up there are only 653 houses for sale in the whole of Bournemouth, normally there are over 1,000. this will also keep prices high as estate agents fight over what little stock there is.

Anyway peace and love from me I never posted much and these day I rairley read the forum. But good luck to those still trying to save the deposit. required

Still way overpriced ... this one in Alderney for 185K

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42417217.html#backListLink=%2Fproperty-for-sale%2Ffind.html%3FlocationIdentifier%3DREGION%255E1130%26maxPrice%3D200000%26maxDaysSinceAdded%3D1%26radius%3D10.0%26includeSSTC%3Dtrue%26_includeSSTC%3Don

And this one selling for 180K in September

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/house-prices/detailMatching.html?prop=29045803&sale=611686&country=england

This is one of the worse parts of town an area that is full of plastic gypsy's .. the ones who live in houses but still claim to be pikeys.

• 2 months later...
HOLA4411

Still very little for sale around my bit of Poole, but I noticed that the last three to actually sell fetched on or above initial asking. Another detached in Garland Road for sale at £330K

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45488963.html

The last similar house sold (see previous posts) seems to have set a new benchmark unfortunately.

• 1 month later...
HOLA4412

Hi guys

Seriously thinking about moving me and family from London to Bournemouth, have visited the area a number of times and have a couple of friends there. Starting to (I think!) become au fait with which areas to give a wide berth to! Looks like Parkstone/Branksome areas have a good reputation. Anyway, my question - some expensive properties in these areas but for some reason there are a few on Ashley road that are considerably cheaper. Per chance could one of you good citizens enlighten me as to why this is??!!

I'm looking for at least 4 bed, preferably detached, reasonable sized back garden, preferably downstairs WC, preferably utility room, ideal price range 325000 - 350000. Not afraid to do a bit of work.

Help appreciated

ME449

HOLA4413
  • 8 months later...
HOLA4414

WTAF: http://www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-24882582.html

From Property-Bee:

19/11/2012
Initial entry found.

30/03/2013
Price changed: from '£299,000' to '£325,000'
Status changed: from 'Available' to 'null'

29/06/2013
Status changed: from 'null' to 'New home, null'

15/09/2013
Price changed: from '£325,000' to '£335,000'

23/05/2014
Price changed: from '£335,000' to '£349,000'

16/01/2015
Price changed: from '£349,000' to '£365,000'

Obviously if it doesn't sell after over 2 years you are obviously not charging enough. Obviously.

This country is f^&ked.

Edited by danlee74

HOLA4415