Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
You'd let them have crystal.

I'd only give them a chipped mug, or a 'free' Esso glass that's gone all misty through too many trips through the diswasher.

You can afford a dishwasher?

You must be over 40.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
Guest pioneer31
ITV1 Tonight with Sir Trev

YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Until I see Brown, Blair and Blears in the stocks, nothing will will fully satisfy me.......but I'll watch anyway :P

HOLA4414

Crunch Time: Tonight

Channel:

ITV1 London

Air date:

Mon, Sep 22 2008 - 20:00

Description:

As the economic crisis worsens, experts predict what the current turmoil will mean for your savings, house prices and jobs

Type:

Current Affairs

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

Look what's on immediately afterwards: Panarama <spit> BBC1 :D

How Safe Is My Money?

"Reporter Jane Corbin heads an in-depth look into how current crises in the financial world could hit Britons in the pocket further down the line, looking at how banks, mortgages, insurance and pensions may be affected. Presented by Jeremy Vine"

EDIT

PMSL - and then immediately after that, over on Ch4!....

The Price of Property: Fool's Gold

"Journalist Jon Henley continues his journey around the UK with a trip to Manchester. He meets the architect of the city's regeneration, as well as some of those most affected by the changing fortunes of the housing market, including a woman among the first to buy her council house and another who lost so much on her seven properties that she is losing her family home"

Edited by SpiderMug

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
The house for it go in is the extravagance -- and then there is the plumber - do you work in the city? ;)

Work in the city :lol::lol::lol: Never in a month of Sundays. Both sets of parents still alive and well too.

4-bed detached in catchment for good state schools, low crime rate, and lovely countryside just up the road. Mortgage 2 times OH's salary (good job, but not city wages)

Plumber - dirt cheap. Cash in hand, as long as I buy the bits from the plumbers merchant for him.

We like to let you think life north of Watford is grim, but in truth we just want to keep these places to ourselves.

HOLA4424
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
Does it involve la Allsop, a hat and some cutlery?

Unless the program involves the shooting of Phil Spencer, Kirsty Allsopp and the Wilsons followed by the confiscation of all banking bonuses retrospectively, I'm not buying a TV and licence just for this.

HOLA4425