House Price Crash Forum

Crazy Cameron Suicidal With Knife In Euro Gunfight!

Asheron

HOLA441
HOLA442

THIS MAN IS NUTS!!! So because a few great companies that engaged in some fraudulent activities had offices in London, he says that London is the fraud capital of the world. That is the craziest thing I've ever heard. London and NYC are the two business capitals of the world. Thousands of financial companies have offices in each of those cities out of necessity. To call an entire city fraudlent just because a company with an office there may have done something unethical makes no sense whatsoever!!!!

He tells us how much gold the UK has and how much gold the eurozone has. How do we know how much gold the eurozone has? Is it possible that the eurozone countries lied? It is no secret that Greece lied about how much debt it had to get into the euro currency. It is only recently that Italy revealed how much debt it has, causing many economists to speculate that a lot of the debt was kept off the books to make their debt crisis look better than it really is. And their accounting procedures make a cheating accountant at the inland revenue look like child's play.

As a well-read American, I just wish to congratulate the British people for electing and supporting David Cameron. I wish we could have a leader who looks out for the people's interests as he does. He deserves credit for standing up to the euro nazis. The citizens of the UK do not need their hard earned tax money going to support the lazy, overpaid bureaucrats in Brussels, or bailing out corrupt governments with their corrupt programs that only transfer tax money to politicians pockets. When the euro collapses, as it should, will Max Kaiser still be so cocky and anti-Cameron?

Edited by james7

HOLA443

THIS MAN IS NUTS!!! So because a few great companies that engaged in some fraudulent activities had offices in London, he says that London is the fraud capital of the world. That is the craziest thing I've ever heard. London and NYC are the two business capitals of the world. Thousands of financial companies have offices in each of those cities out of necessity. To call an entire city fraudlent just because a company with an office there may have done something unethical makes no sense whatsoever!!!!

He tells us how much gold the UK has and how much gold the eurozone has. How do we know how much gold the eurozone has? Is it possible that the eurozone countries lied? It is no secret that Greece lied about how much debt it had to get into the euro currency. It is only recently that Italy revealed how much debt it has, causing many economists to speculate that a lot of the debt was kept off the books to make their debt crisis look better than it really is. And their accounting procedures make a cheating accountant at the inland revenue look like child's play.

As a well-read American, I just wish to congratulate the British people for electing and supporting David Cameron. I wish we could have a leader who looks out for the people's interests as he does. He deserves credit for standing up to the euro nazis. The citizens of the UK do not need their hard earned tax money going to support the lazy, overpaid bureaucrats in Brussels, or bailing out corrupt governments with their corrupt programs that only transfer tax money to politicians pockets. When the euro collapses, as it should, will Max Kaiser still be so cocky and anti-Cameron?

I have to disagree. Keiser is actually right on this. I am not pro European, and I am actually a Conservative as well, but I just think this was one of these situations where burning bridges springs to mind.

That said, I am a fan of real free markets, and so fingers crossed this action will destroy the City of London.

HOLA444

Max Keiser did predict this crash 10 years ago he's been 95% right about everything he says. I don't agree with his man made global warming views.

HOLA445

I have to disagree. Keiser is actually right on this. I am not pro European, and I am actually a Conservative as well, but I just think this was one of these situations where burning bridges springs to mind.

That said, I am a fan of real free markets, and so fingers crossed this action will destroy the City of London.

I agree, but I am still trying to work out if burning bridges is needed to prevent Panzers crossing them.