House Price Crash Forum

Tv Property Show Looking To Speak To Potential Buyers

HOLA441

Hi there

I am working on behalf of Superhero TV for an exciting new prime time property programme!

We’re looking to hear from people who are trying to buy their dream property or even an investment property anywhere within commuter distance to London for around the 300-450k budget.

Please get in touch at property@superherotv.co.uk

Many thanks

Lizzie

HOLA442
HOLA443

Hi there

I am working on behalf of Superhero TV for an exciting new prime time property programme!

We’re looking to hear from people who are trying to buy their dream property or even an investment property anywhere within commuter distance to London for around the 300-450k budget.

Many thanks

Lizzie

You'll be lucky: Anywhere within commuter distance to London for around the 300-450k :lol:

Joking aside, why do you make such uninspired trash TV? Isn't there enough of that? Are you looking to indirectly extract advertising revenue from banks, estate agents, the government etc.?

__EDIT__

I see, you are the government, Channel 4 - more propaganda from Dave then..

Edited by Wurzel Of Highbridge

HOLA444
HOLA445

Hi there

Many thanks

Lizzie

Only fair to tell you that 'investment property' and TV property p*rn alike are spawn of the devil on here.

HOLA446

Hi there

We're looking to hear from people who are trying to buy their dream property or even an investment property anywhere within commuter distance to London for around the 300-450k budget.

Many thanks

Lizzie

I used to be looking but due to the insane government policies I've stopped, estate agents are now trying to "ask" for 20% more for houses that haven't sold for the last 5 years or so.. Anyone with half a brain wouldn't touch property now. Your best best would be to email David Cameron and ask him to do a show with you, he's practically a banker/estate agent these days. You might be better off doing a show along the lines of...refuse to buy a house, leaving the country with my skills and money.

HOLA447

Hi there

Many thanks

Lizzie

Wow, some of the bearish Channel 4 news slots haven't filtered down to the rest of Channel 4 yet!

Superhero TV? Yes, indeed, I would have to be earning a superhero level of income to be able to afford a place in the Southeast!