House Price Crash Forum

Tory Tory Tory

right_freds_dead

HOLA441

Errr no.

UKIP don't have blood on their hands yet regarding screwing over the British people, now the Tories, & Nu Liebour on the other hand..

of course not...they havent won any power.

Nigel Farage is a star though in his ECB speeches.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

UKIP want out of Europe, if you can't see that as part of the problem, the whole things been a mistake, apart from for the self serving centre (Germany & France), then you are perhaps part of the problem as you couldn't see it was never going to work.

It is part of the problem and UKIP seem to be right on that, but there's more going on than simply Europe. I refuse to ever vote on a single issue. It's not as if the UK isn't capable of making a bloody mess of itself without Europe there to help after all.

HOLA446

think i am going to make my own sign though saying 'pay for your own pension'

most of these lilly livered public sector workers are well into buy to let and love to line their pockets. as if teachers are the gods of society. there not, its just another job. firefighters wanted 30k in 2001. i used to pass the stations and didnt hoot my horn. i gave them a thumbs down. they do a decent job, but spend 80% of it playing pool. hey, its a decent job, but it aint all that mate.