House Price Crash Forum

Ed Balls Is Going To Go For Leadership Of The Labour Party - I Reckon - Within Next Few Years

Si1

HOLA441
HOLA442

He's everywhere, and i dislike him, but Ed Milliband is terrible and I reckon Balls may have him by the balls soon...

Ed Balls Is Going To Go For Leadership Of The Labour Party - I Reckon - Within Next Few Years months

Fixed.

The creature from the deep will never be PM though. The people HATE all politicans today (poll said only 26% of people trust them) and we may see a regime chnage in the next few years.

HOLA443

Ed Balls Is Going To Go For Leadership Of The Labour Party - I Reckon - Within Next Few Years months

Fixed.

The creature from the deep will never be PM though. The people HATE all politicans today (poll said only 26% of people trust them) and we may see a regime chnage in the next few years.

its so sad that the majority are pre programmed to vote Red or Blue, they don't teach critical thinking in schools so the sheeple will never question what is going on.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
  • 4 months later...
HOLA447

He's everywhere, and i dislike him, but Ed Milliband is terrible and I reckon Balls may have him by the balls soon...

With their present Front Bench Ed Milliband has more chance of becoming the Headmistress of St Trinians than leading the Labour Party to victory with that useless sixth former Ed Cooper-Balls. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
HOLA448
HOLA449

Fixed.

I think you are right that he could never be PM, but because he is too closely associated with the Brown government - in the same way that Michael Howard was associated with the Thatcher years.