House Price Crash Forum

Morocco - My Next Target

HOLA441

Update on dropbox favourite les Jardins de fleur project.

Premier stars face massive losses in £200m Moroccan villa nightmare: Embarrassment for Terry and Ferdinand as project they backed flounders

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2308747/Premier-stars-face-massive-losses-200m-Moroccan-villa-nightmare-Embarrassment-Terry-Ferdinand-project-backed-flounders.html

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Update on dropbox favourite les Jardins de fleur project.

Premier stars face massive losses in £200m Moroccan villa nightmare: Embarrassment for Terry and Ferdinand as project they backed flounders

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2308747/Premier-stars-face-massive-losses-200m-Moroccan-villa-nightmare-Embarrassment-Terry-Ferdinand-project-backed-flounders.html

Ouch, pwned!

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Dogbox has now friended me ........ on here

I now have 3 friends . ....whoooo ...and one of them I know is a bot ....although I live in wales, I live in Coventry most of the time ,

I am not really interested in any sort of property investment ...other than the home I live in ... dog...... so save your effort if thats where this is leading too ,

but cheers for the hello , and its nice to know your **** hasn't been fatwaed last spring , or was it the one before that ?

Maybe put a post up in anecdotals ?

It will be epic .......

HOLA449

This thread has to go down as a hpc classic

I've skimmed through the whole thing and think it's the most disgraceful thread I've ever read on hpc forum.

I hope all the blatant vi's that posted on it end up in some dingy North African dungeon for their lack of shame/greed.

• 3 months later...
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Nah ',not too sure it is the worst, there have been some nasty threads with real bile posted.

Saidia has been great, bought 2 at exchange rate of 1.47 sold one at rate of 1.15 made a tidy profit on price and exchange rate, kept the other and renting at 6% return!!

Why the doom and gloom over Saidia, its taking off big time

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Saidia has been great, bought 2 at exchange rate of 1.47 sold one at rate of 1.15 made a tidy profit on price and exchange rate, kept the other and renting at 6% return!!

Why the doom and gloom over Saidia, its taking off big time

I bought Euros at 1.50 and sold them at 1.15 and I never had to own an apartment in Africa to do it :lol:.

• 5 years later...
HOLA4414
  • 1 year later...
HOLA4415

From The Daily Telegraph article The World's Worst Holiday Destinations.

Morocco

Thomas Paine: “Ghastly. Never a moment of peace. Human mosquitos everywhere. People aggressively trying to shine your shoes under the table while you're eating – and those were the good moments.”

Daniel Brown: “I will never return to Marrakesh. I hated every minute of it. Constant hassle from locals, one of whom grabbed my girlfriend by the throat. People eager to cheat you, aggressive beggars, constant danger from moped riders. The food was truly awful as well.”

Louise Atkinson: “Ghastly place, accosted by beggars purporting to be guides as soon as you stepped out of your hotel, people freely urinating in the streets around you, insane and lethal traffic on what passes for main roads, horse and donkey crap everywhere, dubious food stalls and gastroenteritis. Never again.”

John Latham: “Fez maybe in Morocco. Very interesting, mysterious place but you pause for more than 10 seconds and a local will sidle up to you with something to sell. Had one youth who refused to leave me alone unless I paid for his tour guide services. Had to put up with this human mosquito following me through the streets for 20 minutes until I threatened to complain to a policeman at which point he quit abruptly.”