House Price Crash Forum

Bin Laden Was Not Buried At Sea

HOLA441
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

Or maybe you were born in a cushy part of the planet and are ignorant of just how much evil there is elsewhere in the world? That good people in our country have to do bad things so that you can sit at home typing sanctimonious stuff on the internet? Just asking.

With respect TMT I've found it the anglo-american-nato public to be the one's unable to handle the truth. Too busy slaving or frightened to look at the truth.

The illegal invasion of the last sovereign state Iraq cost 1.5 million souls and there are currently 5 million orphans. Numbers are rising still.

Since then the covert arming, aerial bombing and military ground forces across the same region are killing thousand of other humans.

The propaganda machine associated with this killing spree/heist would have made the 1930's nazi jaws drop. Just saying

HOLA443
HOLA444

Has anyone given the response "Who gives a f*ck?" yet.

The guy was an evil murderer who plotted, planned and organised the killing of innocent people. Where, how and when he was buried is immaterial. The fecker is dead - end of. I hope his life review makes him realise of all the hurt he has caused.

Basically, he was the pampered son of a super rich man, was brought up in a pampered existence and basically did the fast cars, booze and high class hooker thing in London, Paris and elsewhere... then he got guilt, got religion and decided to blame his wandering pr*ck on the West so set out to kill as many people as possible.

The guy was a feck up. Threads like this - I have not even bothered to read it - insult the memories of the thousands of innocents whom he killed directly or indirectly. He is not worth this thread. The best thing to do about Bin Laden is to forget that the fecker even existed.

Or freedom fighter? Apparently he only attacked US embassies, according to the FBI wanted poster at fbi.gov. Note he is only a suspect for other terrorist attacks in the world.

And tell me, how you square the secret bombing of Cambodia with your notion of evil murderers? Should we conclude he was only small beer in the ranks of evil?

Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

HOLA445

'The Masked Tulip'

Or maybe you were born in a cushy part of the planet and are ignorant of just how much evil there is elsewhere in the world? That good people in our country have to do bad things so that you can sit at home typing sanctimonious stuff on the internet? Just asking.

And just to add, it is noteworthy that recently an american serviceman publicly stated that the reason that 18 veterans on average self terminate every day in the states, is not because they were over there helping Iraqis. They top themselves because they know they were committing atrocities.

What illegal ground forces are now on the ground in Syria? The information is on the net. You could start with RT or the wikileaks stratfor material itself. You wouldn't even need to leave the comfort of your own home :)

I don't think it will happen but it is possible, that in the not too distant future, the current crop of children will be turning around on their parents and saying, "Just exactly WTF were you doing nothing daddy when all the info was on the net?"

A million years ago the state propaganda was "What did you do in the war Daddy" to get men out the door. Now the propaganda seems to be to get the men to stay in door's and just watch footie and gameshows.

HOLA446

And just to add, it is noteworthy that recently an american serviceman publicly stated that the reason that 18 veterans on average self terminate every day in the states, is not because they were over there helping Iraqis. They top themselves because they know they were committing atrocities.

This year, Paul has 10 times the individual donations — totaling $113,739 — from the military as does Mitt Romney. And he has a hundred times more than Newt Gingrich, who sat out the Vietnam War with college deferments and now promises he would strike foes at the slightest provocation.

One of the problems with forgetting about the OBL narrative and moving on is that it would involve forgetting the supposed reason why British forces are killing and being killed in some resource-rich bog hole halfway around the world.

Another six British soldiers lost their lives in Afghanistan on Tuesday. That occupation has been going on for the best part of 11 years now. The pretext for staining our hands with the killing, the drug peddling and placing British service personnel in harm's way was chasing OBL down.

PS A Few Good Men is a really, really, really s**t film

HOLA447

Plus just how many innocent Iraqis did Saddam kill before he was taken out and when were all those self righteous people (like yourself evidently), going to don a uniform and help the down trodden Iraq people destroy a tyrannical regime?

Just asking like? :unsure:

Trick question surely....

HOLA448
HOLA449

Genuine links please confirming these assertions. <_<

Plus just how many innocent Iraqis did Saddam kill before he was taken out and when were all those self righteous people (like yourself evidently), going to don a uniform and help the down trodden Iraq people destroy a tyrannical regime?

Here's one link as a gift, but from now on, try and warm those fingers of yours up so they can drive a computer around the internet properly. Just telling <_<

HOLA4410

Yeap and as you can see from Ned's reply, he's not answered the question.

Oh well, they don't like it up 'em Captain Mainwaring! :lol:

I didn't think it worthy of a response since the nazi party hadn't attacked the country at that point. Simply supplied it with arms and policies that caused the deaths you speak of. However, quickly turning to the internet and ignoring wackipedia and other compromised information sources, I found this report.

http://www.prisoncensorship.info/archive/etext/agitation/iraq/bushvshussein.html

It would appear that if you include the iraq/iran/(usa/russian sponsored)war and the previous reich chancellor bush's murders of the 91'uprising then you get forty odd a day. Incredibly only about double the amount of us vets suiciding each day.

You are willfully and not skillfully, ignoring what the score is. Your choice of course :)

HOLA4411

Bin Laden died of illness, this was made clear by the late Benazir Bhutto.

So the Americans fictitiously killed an already dead man.

However it panned out, the threat of Bin Laden was never a real one.

There are far greater threats from the middle east, like the kingdom of Saudi and other oil rich states run by despots. Plus Israel, who do not have any indigenous wealth and are currently playing the guns for hire role at Americas behest in order to keep these oil despots from becoming aligned into an Arab super state.

Time will see all that change of course, as we see the energy balance shifting with America and the western states picking off the despots one by one, supplanting them with lackeys.

HOLA4412

Not according to IMDb:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104257/

It's rated 7.6 out of 10 by 88000 users. ;)

Pop quiz

Before peeking, can you recall the plot?

Bin Laden died of illness, this was made clear by the late Benazir Bhutto.

Benazir Bhutto said that OBL was 'murdered' by Omar Sheikh. If you listen to the interview it's fairly clear it was a slip of the tongue and she was talking about Daniel Pearl, not OBL. Not sure how the claim that Omar Sheikh murdered OBL would fit into anyone's narrative anyway

HOLA4413

Genuine links please confirming these assertions. <_<

Which one would that be? Pre or post invasion?

HOLA4414

or in other words,

"generally i believe everything the authorities tell me ..."

funny how people never state their little disclaimer in that way.

Or to rephrase - "I believe the professional conspirators, not the amatuer theorists".

HOLA4415

The second one.

I'm assuming all those who objected to the second one, didn't object to the first one. :P

Back then I was a sleeping idiot which is how you are coming across to me now. Might just be a front though eh? Anyway let's get back on plot.

Back then I used to watch and read msm with no idea I was being bombarded with state of the art propaganda just like you right now. And being played for a kn*b by the rulers. I'm awake now thanks to the internet. Which is probably why one of those rockerfella items publicly stated it should be shut down. The portal will certainly be shut soon. Already You Tube has been tweeked.

Although I have reason to believe I am powerless, at least unlike you I am not ignorant. I have come a long way since watching Zeitgiest Final Edition in 2009. The first Zeitgiest film.

For this particular situation it would behove you to read Johnathon Perkins book 'Confessions of an Economic Hitman' Or you can watch him covering Saddam Hussein in Zeitgiest Addendum. The second Zeitgeist film. Or you could get the internet download of him doing a presentation to 'awake' us veterens. The short of it is Saddam Hussein was a CIA trained asset. Who ultimately ended up as dictator/CEO of Iraq. Can't think why of course. Can you? What type of personality type do you think CIA/MI5 assets are? Perhaps he was one of the boy's, doing his bosses bidding. What do you think?

In power he regularly bought arms, (from your benign heroes and the pictures of the meetings are on the net), but ultimately he wouldn't give up the oil.

The current set of fascists have a three step programme for asset aquirement. Saddam Hussein triggered all three and then some. When reich chancellor bush senior betrayed the humans in the first scuffle 400,000 were murdered. Lovely family. And let us not forget Madeline Albright publicly saying half a million Iraqi children starving to death was worth it. Tell me. In what world is that right? Do you have children?

Or even give a s**t?

HOLA4416

Save me from the conspiracy theorists!

I think you've been spending slightly too much time on Prison Planet! <_<

Here's the deal life's not fair, politics is everywhere, life's not a meritocracy. the west have done good things and not so good things in the past.

However and this might blow your mind, perhaps, just perhaps technology will save the ignorant from themselves. Here I'm thinking that this thing called the internet (hang on invented in the West), is what is giving the arab youth their voice to come out of the shadows and want to be more like us in the West, you know more er free and not having to grow up brain chained to their religious beliefs.

Hang on, according to you, us in the West, we are evil, we take but never give, please save me from that type of thinking.

Your a Guardian reader I can tell! :P

Oh and btw do you really think things would have been different in the world if Islam was the dominant force and the roles had been reversed and our democratic system (for all its faults) was the lesser player?

Come on, even for a not so ignorant Guardian reader you should be able to work that one out!

The West destroyed communism and Capitalism (for all it's faults and I acknowledge there are many), will save the Middles east from themselves.

Anyway, whose for bombing Iran, I bet your not! :P

You are clearly sick and I will reply tomorrow as I'm going out now.

In the meantime I acknowledge dead children turn you on.

HOLA4417

Did they not take his DNA and confirmed his identity through comparing it with family members. :unsure:

That's not really proof though because they could have, well, sort of, lied?

I believe the CIA invented lying in 1947

before that everyone just told the truth

Honest.

:blink:

HOLA4418

Back then I was a sleeping idiot which is how you are coming across to me now. Might just be a front though eh? Anyway let's get back on plot.

Back then I used to watch and read msm with no idea I was being bombarded with state of the art propaganda just like you right now. And being played for a kn*b by the rulers. I'm awake now thanks to the internet. Which is probably why one of those rockerfella items publicly stated it should be shut down. The portal will certainly be shut soon. Already You Tube has been tweeked.

Although I have reason to believe I am powerless, at least unlike you I am not ignorant. I have come a long way since watching Zeitgiest Final Edition in 2009. The first Zeitgiest film.

For this particular situation it would behove you to read Johnathon Perkins book 'Confessions of an Economic Hitman' Or you can watch him covering Saddam Hussein in Zeitgiest Addendum. The second Zeitgeist film. Or you could get the internet download of him doing a presentation to 'awake' us veterens. The short of it is Saddam Hussein was a CIA trained asset. Who ultimately ended up as dictator/CEO of Iraq. Can't think why of course. Can you? What type of personality type do you think CIA/MI5 assets are? Perhaps he was one of the boy's, doing his bosses bidding. What do you think?

In power he regularly bought arms, (from your benign heroes and the pictures of the meetings are on the net), but ultimately he wouldn't give up the oil.

The current set of fascists have a three step programme for asset aquirement. Saddam Hussein triggered all three and then some. When reich chancellor bush senior betrayed the humans in the first scuffle 400,000 were murdered. Lovely family. And let us not forget Madeline Albright publicly saying half a million Iraqi children starving to death was worth it. Tell me. In what world is that right? Do you have children?

Or even give a s**t?

Sorry, but I think all the evidence points to the fact that the vast majority of humanity don't actually give a shit about starving children unless they are their own

Otherwise surely I would have not spent the last 40 odd years watching news reports about starving children?

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

:lol:

Anyway, look I see you've not taken any of my points on board and but you did inadvertently acknowledge that the internet has set you free look here:

'I'm awake now thanks to the internet.'

So, could it be that those nasty western powers have actually wakened you from your intellectual slumber by giving you access to information which now makes you rage against the machine?

If that's the case how on earth can you construct an argument against the West when they are giving you access to the very information they'd rather (if we are to believe your psychological rantings) hide from you?

As I've already stated, too much Prison planet and not enough sun or fresh air. B)

You make your play by saying how much better off the Middle East will be when we save them from themselves. You sound like those nice US shills who used to claim you had to destroy a village, to save it. Remember that little conflict?

Now, how many countries have attacked the US since WW2? I'm not talking terrorist groups of a few individuals, I'm talking States. 0. Now, how many have the US bombed? How many MILLIONS have died because? Note this little list does not include those who the US has attacked with ground forces, I've got to keep it down somehow!

Korea and China 1950-53 (Korean War)

Guatemala 1954

Indonesia 1958

Cuba 1959-1961

Guatemala 1960

Congo 1964

Laos 1964-73

Vietnam 1961-73

Cambodia 1969-70

Guatemala 1967-69

Grenada 1983

Lebanon 1983, 1984 (both Lebanese and Syrian targets)

Libya 1986

El Salvador 1980s

Nicaragua 1980s

Iran 1987

Panama 1989

Iraq 1991 (Persian Gulf War)

Kuwait 1991

Somalia 1993

Bosnia 1994, 1995

Sudan 1998

Afghanistan 1998

Yugoslavia 1999

Yemen 2002

Iraq 1991-2003 (US/UK on regular basis)

Iraq 2003-present

Afghanistan 2001-present

Pakistan 2007-present

Somalia 2007-8, 2011

Yemen 2009, 2011

Libya 2011

HOLA4421

You make your play by saying how much better off the Middle East will be when we save them from themselves. You sound like those nice US shills who used to claim you had to destroy a village, to save it. Remember that little conflict?

Now, how many countries have attacked the US since WW2? I'm not talking terrorist groups of a few individuals, I'm talking States. 0. Now, how many have the US bombed? How many MILLIONS have died because? Note this little list does not include those who the US has attacked with ground forces, I've got to keep it down somehow!

Korea and China 1950-53 (Korean War)

Guatemala 1954

Indonesia 1958

Cuba 1959-1961

Guatemala 1960

Congo 1964

Laos 1964-73

Vietnam 1961-73

Cambodia 1969-70

Guatemala 1967-69

Grenada 1983

Lebanon 1983, 1984 (both Lebanese and Syrian targets)

Libya 1986

El Salvador 1980s

Nicaragua 1980s

Iran 1987

Panama 1989

Iraq 1991 (Persian Gulf War)

Kuwait 1991

Somalia 1993

Bosnia 1994, 1995

Sudan 1998

Afghanistan 1998

Yugoslavia 1999

Yemen 2002

Iraq 1991-2003 (US/UK on regular basis)

Iraq 2003-present

Afghanistan 2001-present

Pakistan 2007-present

Somalia 2007-8, 2011

Yemen 2009, 2011

Libya 2011

Err.....

I think you will find that Communist North Korea invaded South Korea.

The UN then came to the aid of South Korea.

Communist China then invaded to save the North Koreans

So I don't think you can pin the Korean War on the US actually

I'm pretty sure that many of the other examples are not so clear cut either.

What the heck has the US done wrong in Libya in 2011 for example?

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

the usual.

bombing civilians

bombing civilian infrastructure

waging aggressive war

theft of resources

that sort of thing.

So should they have just not got involved and let Gadaffi get on with it (do you think that would've been better), or do you naively think that it would've been possible to never make mistakes and that no hard decisions are ever needed?

HOLA4424

So should they have just not got involved and let Gadaffi get on with it (do you think that would've been better), or do you naively think that it would've been possible to never make mistakes and that no hard decisions are ever needed?

Get on with what?

HOLA4425

Save me from the conspiracy theorists!

I think you've been spending slightly too much time on Prison Planet! <_<

Here's the deal life's not fair, politics is everywhere, life's not a meritocracy. the west have done good things and not so good things in the past.

However and this might blow your mind, perhaps, just perhaps technology will save the ignorant from themselves. Here I'm thinking that this thing called the internet (hang on invented in the West), is what is giving the arab youth their voice to come out of the shadows and want to be more like us in the West, you know more er free and not having to grow up brain chained to their religious beliefs.

Hang on, according to you, us in the West, we are evil, we take but never give, please save me from that type of thinking.

Your a Guardian reader I can tell! :P

Oh and btw do you really think things would have been different in the world if Islam was the dominant force and the roles had been reversed and our democratic system (for all its faults) was the lesser player?

Come on, even for a not so ignorant Guardian reader you should be able to work that one out!

The West destroyed communism and Capitalism (for all it's faults and I acknowledge there are many), will save the Middles east from themselves.

Anyway, whose for bombing Iran, I bet your not! :P

To Answer your rambling reply.

1. You seem to think someone questioning official conspiracy theorie is a 'bad thing'. Presumably you'll trust anything any strangers tell you. That must reassure your dependants.

2.As I mentioned I quickly turned to the technology you are not to familiar with to get a link for you as a gift. So now you know the 1.5 million figure is real. I've spent near zero time on prison planet getting to the source for the INFORMATIONCLEARINGHOUSE website which will also hold the 5 million articles source. However you've peeked my interest so will go and have a shufty. Thanks

3 You say life is not fair so get on with 'it'. Er no. Your vision of life is not fair the same as it is not ethical to murder people in their millions and then get them to pay for the munitions so that their resources can be stolen.

4. The people here in the middle east are not ignorant unlike you. The 'west' is a divisive construct rather like religious constructs. Primarlily there to divide and control. When it comes to the arab spring you clearly have zero grasp what has been and is occuring in reality on the ground and how technology was utilised by both legitimate and criminal protestors.

5.I have never said the 'west' was evil. The 'west' is a huge area mostly populated by ignorant muppets like you. Which is why for the last 40 odd years I and others have had to hear of starving children. As far as I'm aware the west has never 'given' anything for free to anybody.

6. I left uk in the 90's and wouldn't know what a guardian paper was. As I said I rarely see any mainstream propaganda.

7. Communism has never been tried in this current civilisation. Socialism has I believe but again these are just names to control large masses of people.

8. Your last point confirms my thinking. You are a fascist/closet nazi. Paid or otherwise it matters not.

Edit to add you are now blocked.

Archived