House Price Crash Forum

Looking For A Flatmate?

Webmaster

HOLA441
HOLA442
Guest Winners and Losers

Let me be the first then! Don't all rush at once!

I am looking for a flatmate (not ram or endless please :rolleyes: ) to share in Leeds. If anyone knows anyone looking, please pm me.

And no, Right Freds Dead, you can't move in. FFS. :rolleyes:

HOLA443

Let me be the first then! Don't all rush at once!

I am looking for a flatmate (not ram or endless please :rolleyes: ) to share in Leeds. If anyone knows anyone looking, please pm me.

And no, Right Freds Dead, you can't move in. FFS. :rolleyes:

HPC - excellent place to look for a flatmate if you want someone who constantly moans about everything and spends all their time hogging the computer... :unsure:

HOLA444
Guest Winners and Losers

HPC - excellent place to look for a flatmate if you want someone who constantly moans about everything and spends all their time hogging the computer... :unsure:

I already have a bf like that :rolleyes:

Must have own computer and be a bear. ;)

HOLA445
Guest Winners and Losers

Although I have been flooded with pm's from all of you who would like the privilege of shacking up with WAL, I must let you know that I have a male 'snowboarding instructor' coming around to view tonight. It's a difficult choice, HPC'er or hunky snowboarder (who comes with the bonus of being able to obtain a constant supply of free toiletries :blink: ). Decisions, decisions. :rolleyes:

HOLA446
HOLA447
Guest Winners and Losers

Yes, I realise now that my wife might suggest I was describing myself. :unsure:

:lol:

Pot kettle and black.

Well, have you seen Shakerbaby? He's never off this site. Soooo endless. :rolleyes:

HOLA448

Although I have been flooded with pm's from all of you who would like the privilege of shacking up with WAL, I must let you know that I have a male 'snowboarding instructor' coming around to view tonight. It's a difficult choice, HPC'er or hunky snowboarder (who comes with the bonus of being able to obtain a constant supply of free toiletries :blink: ). Decisions, decisions. :rolleyes:

You will need to check your lease it may have a clause in it saying No boarders or Snowboarders

HOLA449

There's an assumption on here that you're hot. You could be a complete munter. Can we see a pic?

HOLA4410
Guest Winners and Losers

There's an assumption on here that you're hot. You could be a complete munter. Can we see a pic?

Why don't you ask Shakerbaby - he has seen EVERYTHING. As if I'm going to post my pic on HPC. :rolleyes:

Btw, the snowboarder moves in on Monday (after I get back from spending the weekend with Shaker). ;)

I am hot, but I don't need to prove it to you lot. :P

HOLA4411

Why don't you ask Shakerbaby - he has seen EVERYTHING. As if I'm going to post my pic on HPC. :rolleyes:

Btw, the snowboarder moves in on Monday (after I get back from spending the weekend with Shaker). ;)

I am hot, but I don't need to prove it to you lot. :P

Thanks for letting me know FFS :rolleyes:

HOLA4412
Guest Winners and Losers

You will need to check your lease it may have a clause in it saying No boarders or Snowboarders

Already checked with Landlord. Its all good.

Btw, gossip!! Snowboarder rents out his flat in Manchester. When I asked why he said its because he can't afford to live there. :blink:

Stay tuned for more installments!!! I wonder if I can convert him to HPC??? ;)

HOLA4413

Btw, gossip!! Snowboarder rents out his flat in Manchester. When I asked why he said its because he can't afford to live there. :blink:

Be careful though WAL there may be a reason for that (with respect to the the guy) So you dont want him renting out his half of the flat for a similar reason A nod's as good as a wink to a blind horse if you get my meaning. You Know what snowboaders can be like once they start halfpiping. You Cant make a silk purse out of a sows ear. if you get my drift.

I'm always have an ear for gossip though WAL

How is Shaker the Baby's gearstick since Stefan took a bite of it. It takes two to Tango, IF you know wadda I mean

Regards

Foxy

HOLA4414
Guest Winners and Losers

Be careful though WAL there may be a reason for that (with respect to the the guy) So you dont want him renting out his half of the flat for a similar reason A nod's as good as a wink to a blind horse if you get my meaning. You Know what snowboaders can be like once they start halfpiping. You Cant make a silk purse out of a sows ear. if you get my drift.

I'm always have an ear for gossip though WAL

How is Shaker the Baby's gearstick since Stefan took a bite of it. It takes two to Tango, IF you know wadda I mean

Regards

Foxy

It's all being dealt with above board by the managing agents of the place I live. They just told me to find the person and they will deal with the rest. I reckon its because his mortgage payments are too high just for him to manage, if he had a gf he would probably live in it.

I'm not allowed to have fun on HPC anymore - either the mod's are removing my posts or Shakes has a case of the green eyed monster ffs!

Shakes is SUCH an attention seeker. :rolleyes: He loved the damage I did to his gear stick really. I don't think he has been able to use it at all this week. ;)

Are you insinuating that Shaker swings both ways?? :unsure:

HOLA4415

Are you insinuating that Shaker swings both ways?? :unsure:

No, never. I might get a touch suspicious if he went out and bought a patio garden set with table and four chairs and said to you don’t bother about the parasol base. You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink, If you can read between the lines

HOLA4416
Guest Winners and Losers

No, never. I might get a touch suspicious if he went out and bought a patio garden set with table and four chairs and said to you don’t bother about the parasol base. You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink, If you can read between the lines

Foxy

You are far too cryptic for a simple minded little gal like WAL. But no, I didn't need my strap on. :unsure:

HOLA4417

Sorry about your feeling depressed, WAL. I’d flick you one of my Citalopram tablets if you were nearby . Is it you know? Is it `im? If you’d rather not talk about just say I’d rather not talk about it, and if I think that’s okay. I’ll just say that’s okay. I wont sign off with one of my clichés like Two many cooks etc” because these stones are best left unturned

FFS Cheer up soon Foxy

HOLA4418
Guest Winners and Losers

Sorry about your feeling depressed, WAL. I’d flick you one of my Citalopram tablets if you were nearby . Is it you know? Is it `im? If you’d rather not talk about just say I’d rather not talk about it, and if I think that’s okay. I’ll just say that’s okay. I wont sign off with one of my clichés like Two many cooks etc” because these stones are best left unturned

FFS Cheer up soon Foxy

Awww. I feel all wonderful about human nature now! It's OK, got my own supply of Cipramil - very good they are too. ;) Cipramil/Citalopram same thing. Anyhoo - have not been on the old AD's for a long time. Might crack open one today! Just for old times sake. ;)

You are a clever little fox are you not? Not much gets past you. Yes, spot on. Looking forward to lots of making up over the weekend though. :unsure: Such a heartbreaker ffs. :rolleyes:

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Shall we conduct an anti depressant poll? I wonder how many HPC'ers are clinically depressed? Maybe there is a link between depression and high house prices? :rolleyes:

HOLA4419

Awww. I feel all wonderful about human nature now! It's OK, got my own supply of Cipramil - very good they are too. ;) Cipramil/Citalopram same thing. Anyhoo - have not been on the old AD's for a long time. Might crack open one today! Just for old times sake. ;)

You are a clever little fox are you not? Not much gets past you. Yes, spot on. Looking forward to lots of making up over the weekend though. :unsure: Such a heartbreaker ffs. :rolleyes:

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Shall we conduct an anti depressant poll? I wonder how many HPC'ers are clinically depressed? Maybe there is a link between depression and high house prices? :rolleyes:

That’s a good idea about the poll. I would post it if my posting skills were better than they are. Title could be Bi-polar bears. Fred’s gota be one he’s up.

That should upset the Alf Garnets and Brownshirts

I’m going to Drs and get mine changed. I shall tell him FFS get me off of these. I’m suffering more side effects than anything else. I ‘m like a dead man every day and this morning First day back at work after a cancelled and cr*p weekend rain on every front, no hosepipe and now Two jags is playing croquet with rolled up hedgehogs, and rolled up umbrella.

Well keep on the Sunnyside of life, If you know what I mean

WMFH

• 1 year later...
HOLA4420

on the renting side of things......(is this what the thread is about?)

i recently started using a website called www.rooms-to-let.com to rent out some rooms I have in twickenham....placed an ad about 3 weeks ago and have now filled the 3 rooms.... the ads are free....

do you know of any other sites that I can place free ads for room rentals? (i also use gumtree)

be good

IH

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

yes, i see what you mean......but looking at the submission form, you can add a location if it is not there...pretty handy

My friend in reigate also uses rooms-to-let.com, he has rented 2 rooms so far through it.....its free (my favourite kind of payment) so nothing to lose.

IH

HOLA4423
  • 2 weeks later...
HOLA4424
  • 8 months later...
HOLA4425

:rolleyes: visit our website www.shareinfoline.com is a group of professionals who on a continuous basis do market research and critically examine each and every market information. After thorough research and examination, our research teams share their views, Our Chartists with best of their skills make analysis and give us fruitful information. :blink:

Edited by shareinfoline