• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Maybe after 30000+ posts you could learn some manners and do sth else than just post here 24/7?

thanks for the advice.....10 posts a day isnt much TBH...others may have done many more through joining and leaving then joining again..still dont know what I said to the attention seeking whore of an OP that was fracking rude...

still, im sure a hippocrit like yourself would be only too pleased to enlighten...if you can drag yourself off the sofa during the adverts...and dont leave ash on the sofa...and a clean pair of underpants would help with the personal hygiene.

I think I may have a record as having the most posts without a ban..even for 10 minutes.

HOLA446

thanks for the advice.....10 posts a day isnt much TBH...

30 posts a day 365 days a year is though.. 30,000 posts / 1000 days since you joined.. lol

That said, IMO the OP does sound like an attention seeking wh0re.

How many HPCers sold a 5 bedroom house in their 20's while the GF was out studying for a "1st Class Law Degree daaaarrrrling" the only thing this muppet needs to worry about is whether the bank of mum and dad remains stable.

HOLA447

30 posts a day 365 days a year is though.. 30,000 posts / 1000 days since you joined.. lol

That said, IMO the OP does sound like an attention seeking wh0re.

How many HPCers sold a 5 bedroom house in their 20's while the GF was out studying for a "1st Class Law Degree daaaarrrrling" the only thing this muppet needs to worry about is whether the bank of mum and dad remains stable.

my god...it really is...and not 365 days its even more...

still, 3 sessions a day of "for entertainment only" posting, AM as I watch Mrs Loo leave for work, PM as I relax for lunch or a quiet spell at the keyboard, follwing some on line research or tricky telehelp, and evening between a beer and the crap TV when Mrs Loo is on the late shift, soon adds up.

course, other posters have changed their names a few times. others post on multiple websites. MANY post much on sites like Facebook.

One of my "Pals" has sent 25,000 message in a few weeks using something called Digsby.

HOLA448
Guest Noodle

my god...it really is...and not 365 days its even more...

still, 3 sessions a day of "for entertainment only" posting, AM as I watch Mrs Loo leave for work, PM as I relax for lunch or a quiet spell at the keyboard, follwing some on line research or tricky telehelp, and evening between a beer and the crap TV when Mrs Loo is on the late shift, soon adds up.

course, other posters have changed their names a few times. others post on multiple websites. MANY post much on sites like Facebook.

One of my "Pals" has sent 25,000 message in a few weeks using something called Digsby.

You don't have to justify yourself. This is the best entertainment around and beats the telly hands down.

Also for those of us stuck in bizarre circumstances it helps maintain some sanity. Some.

HOLA449

You don't have to justify yourself. This is the best entertainment around and beats the telly hands down.

Also for those of us stuck in bizarre circumstances it helps maintain some sanity. Some.

You are the "Dirty Den" of HPC, and I want to know where the body of CGNAO was buried

HOLA4410
Guest Noodle

You are the "Dirty Den" of HPC, and I want to know where the body of CGNAO was buried

It's a shame that fella doesn't pop in now and again.

HOLA4411

Hear hear, don't justify yourself to anyone, you do what you do.

Quite funny though, we both joined Q3 '07, and this was my 70th post while you're on over 30,000 haha!

You must be manically depressed though, Christ, I have bouts of reading HPC and I swear it amplifies any negative thoughts I have on society and I only read it for a few hours each week!

HOLA4412
Guest Noodle

Quite funny though, we both joined Q3 '07, and this was my 70th post while you're on over 30,000 haha!

You must be manically depressed though, Christ, I have bouts of reading HPC and I swear it amplifies any negative thoughts I have on society and I only read it for a few hours each week!

I know what you say.

OT forum. Natural home.

I actually have no interest in UK housing, that said have you ever been on an expats forum? . . . :(:ph34r:

HOLA4413

maybe you havent been reading the Bloo Loo Joke book over the years.

some bad. same very bad.

depressed?....very rarely....Im so happy that ive even invited the Jehovas round Saturday in between cutting the weeds off the lawn, and 3 hours of leaflet dropping around Witham/Braintree...busy busy busy....mainly because order levels have tumbled.

HOLA4414

It is good to hear you know what you want. I have always based my hunt on 2 things. Wether I personally like the property,locati. Secondly how easy willbe for me to rent the property if my circumstances change. You seem like similar to myself who likes to move and not be rooted. Just in case you get the itch there is a consideration

HOLA4415

thanks for the advice.....10 posts a day isnt much TBH...others may have done many more through joining and leaving then joining again..still dont know what I said to the attention seeking whore of an OP that was fracking rude...

still, im sure a hippocrit like yourself would be only too pleased to enlighten...if you can drag yourself off the sofa during the adverts...and dont leave ash on the sofa...and a clean pair of underpants would help with the personal hygiene.

I think I may have a record as having the most posts without a ban..even for 10 minutes.

i think you`ll find hypocrite is spelt like that - after 30000+ posts i am surprised you got that wrong!

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

i think you`ll find hypocrite is spelt like that - after 30000+ posts i am surprised you got that wrong!

rivited to your contributions. thanks. Im sure the group will embrace you as a friend.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

rivited to your contributions. thanks. Im sure the group will embrace you as a friend.

And maybe you could be a little less sarcastic to other posters instead of coming across as a clever dick; it gets a tad tedious esp when posting as much as you do.

Btw its spelt riveted.

Atb.Have a good one.

HOLA4420

And maybe you could be a little less sarcastic to other posters instead of coming across as a clever dick; it gets a tad tedious esp when posting as much as you do.

Btw its spelt riveted.

Atb.Have a good one.

I guess many people appear to be clever dicks to you.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
Guest Noodle

Personally, I hope this kid's loaded and that he doesn't waste any of it.

I hope he's listening.

I'm useless when it comes to investments and how to protect your money, but I can help when it comes to living efficiently and avoiding 'flash'.

HOLA4424

course, many care in the community persons do find a partner at a much later age.

Sarcasm - that is all you have.Your 10 posts a day are more like 100 - maybe time you got a life eh?I may be a late bloomer but at least my life doesn`t revolve around this website.That is because i have a life.

Perhaps you and the other smart alec could get together - you would both have so much to talk about!

Have a good one ;)

Edited by redprince

HOLA4425

They would do, he's only a child.....

Well coming from yet another poster who lives on here i will take that as a compliment.Btw how long did it take you to dig that up - couldn`t think of anything better could you.

Just carry on with your knitting pal.I bet the first thing you and sister bloo look at in the local rag are the death notices!

Have a good one. :P