Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aussieboy

Lost Car Keys

19 posts in this topic

I can't find my car keys: I'm sure I had them when I came home from the pub tonight.

They're not on the mantelpiece; I've looked there.

Anyone got any ideas where they may be? After all, so many people post here someone must have an idea.

[quote name='SarahBell' post='1423906' date='Oct 28 2008, 11:02 AM']They're in that flowerpot with the plant that died?[/quote]

Hold on... nope, nothing in there.

Thanks though.

[quote name='aussieboy' post='1423904' date='Oct 28 2008, 11:01 AM']I can't find my car keys: I'm sure I had them when I came home from the pub tonight.

Anyone got any ideas where they may be? After all, so many people post here someone must have an idea.[/quote]

They're still down the police station.

[quote name='Mr Parry' post='1423916' date='Oct 28 2008, 11:04 AM']They're still down the police station.[/quote]

Sh1t, I think you're right.

Panic over, people.

Until the next time I need a trivial question answering... adieu.

jeans pocket (which is now in a washing basket), a jacket in the cloak room, inside a shoe, inside the fridge, by a sink/ontop of the toilet, on the floor by the sink in the bathroom, wife/gfs handbag

I am pretty sure of one thing though - they will be in the very last place you will look. Probably after you have looked there twice already...

dont bother checking on the telly.

These days, theres nothing on the telly.

Start looking for something else you've lost. I started looking for some envelopes this morning and found a cd that I'd been looking for for ages! Guaranteed method that works everytime!

[quote name='RichB' post='1423929' date='Oct 28 2008, 12:07 PM']they will be in the very last place you will look[/quote]

Well of course they will. Why would you go on to look in another place after you find them?

Go back to the pub, and drink the same as ya did last night - could trigger the memory

[quote name='aussieboy' post='1423904' date='Oct 28 2008, 11:01 AM']I can't find my car keys: I'm sure I had them when I came home from the pub tonight.

Anyone got any ideas where they may be? After all, so many people post here someone must have an idea.[/quote]

Is your car still outside you house?
Maybe the bailiffs took it

[quote name='Selling up' post='1424002' date='Oct 28 2008, 11:29 AM']Well of course they will. Why would you go on to look in another place after you find them?[/quote]
Thats rather the point... :P

on the bar at the pub? in your car? did you go to any shops? back of sofa? in takeaway box or bin? are you sending out any parcels? under the dog? in the dog? :lol:

guaranteed method of finding any object:

1. purchase a replacement. keep receipt
2. wait for sod's law to do its work; find lost item
3. take replacement back for refund.

glad to be of help