House Price Crash Forum

Trolls

Ferret

HOLA441
Why were you fatally weakened?

If you read between the lines of this thread you may find the answer to that.

Probably not though, we're a cryptic bunch "down here".

Did you get sacked from being a mod?

That would have been more interesting wouldn't it? No, I asked Greg to delete my account. Explaining the reasons would drag in 2 other mods who also resigned for the same reason, so I don't feel able to go into detail about those events.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
I see the children are kicking off again. :rolleyes:

Link.

Did you know FP accused a very much respected ex mod of this Forum of being a tosser and a w*nker, so you lot in the above link take note, how do I know because I had communication about it months back with the member concerned.

He told me if at a future Pub Meet FP was there he would personally give him a slap.

FP is the Commanding Officer of all the tossers and w*nkers on this Forum who worship him as some sort of Messiah.

FP the cut and paste verbal man.

Can`t wait to see an opposition spokesman in the next interview ask FP why he addresses all those who disagree with in on HPC as tossers and w**nkers.

:lol::P

Greetings from over the pond.

HOLA443
He told me if at a future Pub Meet FP was there he would personally give him a slap.

Sounds like the next pub meet could be like the mods 'n rockers barneys in the 60s. Bagsy I get to be Phil Daniels and have my wicked way with Leslie Ash.

Jimmy: [from the cliff top after deciding not to be a mod]

[shouts]

Jimmy: Me!

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
What's the betting he's been frantically reporting posts to get the mods to move/remove them :lol:.

If he does my Mentor will arise from his Cyber grave, he is already laying in an agitated state over the number one winkle, that will be interesting. :D

Cryptic is now the way forward.

Edited by Stoat

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Just been browsing the Main Forum, going by the silly replies to good threads, the trolls are out in force. The Forum is heading towards becoming a joke, their white noise is deafening. Oh well I can live with my happy past memories. ;)

There is more sense down here in the pits, especially this thread. :rolleyes:

B****r me, over 5k views now.

Edited by Stoat

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
I think they will go up-down-up-down in a cyclical manner ad nauseum until the economic system finally collapses.

Prydy old chap are you three parts to the wind, double post, tut,tut,tut. :lol:

Edited by Stoat

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
I'm holding fire until the average house price is equal to 100 togas, or 35,000 loaves of bread. I haven't decided whose bread yet. :unsure:

Probably the expensive bread. You don't want to end up living somewhere worth 35,000 loaves of Aldi or Netto own brand.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425
I'm waiting until they'll swap for my eighties record collection.

My sixties record collection including 78rpms will I`m afraid guarantee I`ll never go hungry. :D

Due to the popularity of this thread I vote it should be moved to the Main Forum just for its educational content alone. B)

Edited by Stoat